36- SURPRISE! Someone's dead.

Marinette blinked once. She blinked twice. She blinked at least three times before realizing that- Yes- this thing that can alter the world as we know it- is in her palm. The Fate of it all was within her grasp. Her hands tightened its grip- as she marched towards the one who laid her literal fate...

"Bessie! What's this all about?" Mari raised her new script and said girl just shrugged. "Um. Your lines. I guess." That didn't appease the bluenette, apparently. "I know that! But what is THIS!!?" Marinette pointed out a part of the script.

Bessie readjusted her reading glasses. (Yes... She felt like wearing one, for now.) "The roles, chérie? I don't think that there's anything wrong with it." Bessie shrugged. "Not that part! HERE!" Mari pointed the name of a Dupain-Cheng. At that, Bessie merely smiled. "You're welcome."

"MY cousin!? Really!!?" Marinette exclaimed. "Okaaay. I'm caught. So, the actual reason I wanted to shoot here is for me to meet your cousins. Oopsiie." Bessie exclaimed with mock surprise. "Besides, I wanted them! Bridgette got this one of a kind optimism. Exactly what we needed!"

"I can't believe you included my cousin in this." Marinette loves her cousin- Bridgette Dupain-Cheng- to death! But, is it really necessary to give inconvenience to her cousin? At the midst of her distress, she remembers another thing. Is this the impending-doom-feeling on her back?

"If you know about my cousin, then you must've been real thorough about it, right? You researched her didn't you?" A wide eyed blank stare was her response. Bessie had an ol' feeling that she know where this is going. "So, I am going to pick a guess and say that you must've known her long history of sharing MY history. Right?" Marinette asked as she analyzed the girl that was only a few years older than her. (Felix was more mature than her, afterall.) "Er... Yes?"

Came Bessie's cautious reply. "I am busted, non? Are you mad about the part where I made her a Medieval Ladybug in this scene to partner up with Felix. So you guys could... double date? Or is it where I invited your cousin so I could hear all yer childhood- most embarrassing- stories?" Calm before a storm. Bessie never believed it until now. "Wait. I heard you incorrectly, right? What double date?" Marinette asked. Thank gosh that they're in a travel-around trailer. It seems that Bessie only dug a deeper grave.

"Oh. Ya didn't know that yet? My bad. Wow. Geez! Look at the time!- Gatta go!" Bessie scampered off as fast as their ancestors who ran when the Pompeii exploded. This time, she doesn't plan on getting caught by 'that volcano'! "Agh! BEEEESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!" A yell. The volcano erupts! Pitiful is a soul that has to deal with that natural calamity on his own. In this case, it's a 'her'! The poor Tikki, indeed.

Luckily, for the (ironically) lucky kwami, a blue haired and pale woman that appears to be too much like Mari and as giddy as a peppy puppy (-See what I did there?-) entered a second after Bessie's grand escape. "Bridgette!" Mari told.

Bessie will have to be dealt with, later. (Mari wondered all the possibilities of their leader girl cueing her cousin after their confrontation. Just to escape. And it was confirmed. Bessie made a whooping noise as well as screaming out, "Sweet Success!" She wants to thank and choke that girl.)

When Bridgette moved closer, she hugged her cousin like Alya's inescapable death gri- er...hug. And an expression that can practically rival Bessie's. Bridgette wore clothes that were nearly like Marinette's. Probably because Mari idolized the energetic relative during childhood.

"SOOO happy to see you! It's been SOO long!!!" Bridgette's warm way of greeting nearly choked Mari to death. Forget about Marinette choking Bessie! She should just send her cousin to that black haired scheming leader. "I can't wait!- For that date, that is!" Bridgette exclaimed as the cow-lick on her head bounced with every word. "Wait! YOU KNEW!? Screw it! BESIIIIEEEE!!!" Mari yelled, once more. Byzer got the gist as that girl of interest shrugged. "I pay her."