20- Mon dieu! The dynamic duo!

"Quick, akumas! While she's my captive!" Adrien called to visibly no one as Marinette feigned a gasp. She could not understand how she got all this confidence. It is probably because they were acting as their alternate egos. "Adrien, I thought we're partners! Why would you give me to those akumas~?" She wailed at him. Their acting was amazing!

"My little Ladybug! So vulnerable~! But I am the son of an evil darkness. Literally! I am so sorry!" He fake exclaimed as he threw her over his shoulders with ease. All that long training as Chat Noir came in pretty handy. "Hey! Lem'me down, boy!" She squealed as she began pounding her fists to his back. Her giggles filled his ears in joyful symphony.

"Don't you just love plot-twists, bugaboo?" He cooed as a huff escaped her lips and Maro momentarily stopped her wriggling. "I hate those! I never see them coming! I do not encourage surprises, Adrien!" She told as he felt her arms cross from his shoulders. "Though this little surprise may be an exception!" She added as she pushed all her weight on Adrien and he lost balance- landing on his behind.

"OW~HN!" He whined as he rubbed his back. That's when Marinette snapped back to reality. Gosh! She just pushed Adrien Agreste! This was death wish! "A-Adrien! I'm- I am- uh!~ s-s-sorry! I d-didn't mean for it to hurt- that much! I-It is better if... we- we stop thi-this!" She began stuttering. It made Adrien's eyes widen. No! But he worked so hard just to get her out of her shyness shell! She must stay daring!

So, he did what must be done! "Ow! It hurts! It really hurts, Mari~!" Adrien cried in mock agony as he covered his real smirking face. "What!? Ohmigosh! I'm SO sorry! Where? I need to see where it hurts, Adrien! Maybe I can heal-" But the bluenette was interrupted by the blond as he showed his pouty face. "It hurts here. And here!" He said.

Then, his hands pointed to his chest- where his heart beat should be -and his lips. "Kiss the boo-boo away, please~?" He cooed and she cringed. "I... I can't believe you gigantic insufferable dork!" She exclaimed as she pushed his head away. His pouty lips met her hand and he toppled over.

After that, he began laughing, again. She can't stay mad at him! Look! He's being too adorable that it should be an awful crime to refuse him. And Marinette began laughing, as well. "What are we laughing about?" She asked as they paused for a minute. "I have no idea." He answered. But it only made them laugh harder! They even fell down from a laughing fit. "That was so... fun!" Adrien said in wonder. "I felt like...like-" Mari started. "~Living a dream?" He asked.

Marinette looked at him as they lay on the floor with tired but happy smiles. "In a way- yeah. Exactly." She breathed out. "A really wonderful dream~!" They both said together. Their eyes widened at the same time, too. "Woah~!" They mused and knitted their eyebrows while staring the other.

"Okay. Stop that!" They said in unison, again. "Seriously!" They said. "Quit it! That's just creepy~! But awesome! In a creepy way. COOL! We're off the hook!" They chimed it all, together. "Stop reading my mind, Agreste!" She giggled. "I was thinking the SAME thing!" He exclaimed, happily. The pair was now sitting together but their hearts sang songs.

They were staring at each other's eyes for a bit... Electric green meets heavenly blues. And yet, the duo cannot help but feel the familiarity just so overwhelming. Like a small thread away was enough to bind them out of the secretive world and into a place of joys. That is until- *Click! Flash!*

"Oopsie daisy! Forgot to get rid of the flash!" Bessie's high top voice squealed. When the two of them blinked- the big empty space began to fill up with the rest of her crew. "It's your fault! They caught us, now! Ay! We would've gotten a lot more farther with these videos and pictures if a certain SOMEONE hadn't been noisy!" Jagged Stone told from an empty closet. Seemingly empty. He's right there!

"Wh-What!?" The two of them said and they blushed once their minds figured out what happened. They got tricked!