24- Mercy or merci?

(~Two days later...)

Mari was back at their studio with Adrien, Alya, and Nino. Adrien and Mari were already wore their cool costumes. It made Alya so happy to see the Lady Luck photo shoot for her own. She practically strangled Mari in her hugs, again. Mari became surprisingly calm around Adrien but she still kept the stutter act just to convince suspicions otherwise.

It was rather ironic that the two real heroes of Paris were 'acting' as the Egyptian hero icons. Marinette laughed the thought away. This truth did hit. But Tikki was there to be her guide. After Tikki's wonderful speech- from two days ago -Mari literally made a mini ginger-cookie house as her kwami's reward. Tikki got a well cookie-coma after eating!

Now, Marinette got even closer to Chat as Ladybug and a good friend to Adrien as Marinette. But, she still didn't say a word about her- being the real Ladybug and knowing his secret identity. She meant what she said and she'll let the blond figure this out on his own.

Gosh! Chat was right! She WAS such a tease! "Marinette! Adrien! I see you've both brought some friends!" Bessie's voice called from seemingly nowhere as she appeared. It was like a cat to a mouse. Bessie suddenly hugged Mari from behind which made her jump.

"Oh! This is Bessie Halmer! She's the girl in charge. Mme. Bessie, these are our friends- Nino and Alya!" Adrien told. Then Bessie came over to greet them, afterwards, they all went to the stage that they will be using for the day. Just like always, the place buzzed with crews up and about. In the stage was Jagged Stone- fixing guitars with his Fang.

"Wait. Didn't I tell you not to bring your crocodile in? Fang! Get out, boy!" Bessie scolded as Fang obeyed. Even a wild akuma should know that Bessie's temper was something not to mess with. The crocodile couldn't take the risk. "I'm just having fun, too. Sigh. Who are these kiddos?" Jagged Stone asked as he walked over.

Alya and Nino got ecstatic! "I'm A-Alya!" Marinette's best friend introduced. "And I'm Nino, sir!" Adrien's best friend told, politely. Mari and Adrien were both surprised to see their friends like this. "No need for the formalities, chum! Power cord is the way to rave! Now, who wants to play an awesome game I just found out of?" Jagged Stone asked.

Alya and Nino stood, agaped. Marinette and Adrien were both used to their idol's behavior now. "Are you sure that Bessie will even allow you to do that?" Marinette asked in her Ladybug tone that completely baffled Alya. "I'm feline sure that you'll end in the devil woman's grip if ya play on her catwalk!" Adrien smirked in his laid back way like the real Chat Noir would do. Nino's too awestruck by this act.

"Pfft. You and your puns." Marinette snorted. "You love all of them anyways, right~ bugaboo?" Adrien- well, Chat -did a cooing sound as their best friends stood there- agaping. "It is a blessing as it is a curse!" Mari- or Ladybug -sighed.

"Okay, you two! Cut it out! That is too creepy!" Alya's hand pushed between them as she told so. This made Mari and Adrien laugh at them. "What? Not used to me being great- like Chat Noir? Am I too Paw-some?" Chat teased.

Ladybug rolled her eyes. "Un-fur-tunately, you're too flirty!" She said and Chat chuckled. "This is so weird!" Nino said. "But they've been like that since before! Now, let's play the game that Jagged Stone was speaking of!" Bessie told as her acting Egyptian heroes looked at her like she lost it.

"I thought you didn't want us to play during working time? What's with the sudden change?" Marinette asked. Bessie grinned, sheepishly. "Well, the day's film is a battle scene! With LadyNile and Bubblion!" Bessie explained. "Like that LadyWifi and the Bubbler fight. But super Egyptian style!"

She added. "Oh. So, that's why you asked us to bring Nino and Alya. The akumas- themselves!" Chat hummed as his best friend playfully nudged him on the stomach. "Ow! Ey, truce! But, what about their costumes?" Chat asked. "Your dad got that one covered for us. If these two are willing to act~?" Bessie asked Nino and Alya- who nodded.