Part 1

"Dipper!" Cried Bill Cipher, hopping onto the end of Dipper's bed. The mattress squeaked under him as he leaned over to poke the sleeping boy's arm. "Pine Tree, wake up!" The demon, now in his humanoid form, had been messing around in the Mindscape, and had soon enough become bored with nightmares and paranoia. Now he was on to his next form of entertainment - "Pine Tree – wake up! You're no fun; it's only midnight!"

"Ugh, what do you want, Cipher?" Dipper mumbled as he dove under the sheets, not appreciating the midnight awakening.

"I want to go on an adventure in the woods! And you are coming with me", he leaned in to whisper in the boy's ear "and since you're already awake, what else do have to do?" At that Dipper shivered, but hid his face in his pillow nevertheless, making Bill sigh. In a quick motion he lifted the sheets to the floor, exposing the almost naked teen.

Dipper sighed sleepily, and curled embarrassed and cold up on his bed, freezing at the lack of warmth. "If I go with you, do you stop interrupt my dreams then?" He murmured into his pillow.

"Hmmm... Probably not, but for arguments sake yes I will," Leaning over Dipper he chuckles, "I see your birthmark," with a wink he then stands up straight next to the bed. "Why do you sleep so much, Pine tree?"

"Because I'm a human, Bill", Dipper answeres as he flustered tries to cover his birthmark with his long bangs. "Now shall we go or what?"

"I dunno Dipper, you're the one still in bed," Bill laughs as he watches him cover up the birthmark. "I don't know why you bother covering it, I think it's adorable."

"It really isn't", Dipper replies. As he feels his face redden, he quickly stands up and turns away to hide his blushing. "I-I should just find some clothes and then we're ready to go, yeah?"

"Oh but it really is, Pine Tree, you might not think so, but I do," Bill rolls his eyes before he starts pacing around the room, "just forget to, Dipper. I'll be fine... Go back to sleep, we can do something tomorrow." Bill stated to feel bad for waking him.

Dipper eyed him in confusion, wondering why he suddenly changed his mind, and sighed. "Well I'm already awake now, so we might as well go." Even though he wouldn't admit it, he actually was a bit curious as to what Bill was planning on. He picked up a shirt from the floor, and put it on as he waited for Bill's answer.

"Really! That's great," Bill chuckles as he walks to the door, "so do you think your uncles will be awake?" He raises a brow as he creaks open the door.

"I don't know", Dipper says as he jumps around, trying to put on his jeans. "Stan's problably asleep by the TV, and Ford, well, I'm not quite sure where he is actually." He stepped towards his bedside table and picked up a flashlight before turning around, looking at Bill.

Bill's yellow eye was bright in the darkness, and a dark smile was obvious on his lips. He liked it when Dipper snuck out with him. "So Dippy, where should we go? The woods, Fords workshop, to... Wendy's?" Bill raised a brow teasingly as he laughs walking down the stairs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dipper asks quietly, scared of waking someone up. He cautously walked down after Bill, slipping every so often, but regaining his balance without making too much noise.

"Oh nothing, Dippy... Just that I'm sure your little heart would love to see Wendy." He states looking back at the slipping boy.

Dipper frowned. "As if. I don't like her. Not like that", he mumbles, looking into the living room, to indeed find his gruncle in the armchair, snoring loudly. "Let's just go to the woods, alright?" he asks a bit flustered.

"You? Don't have a crush on Wendy?" He tried to hold back a laugh, and as they tip toe past Dippers Uncle he quickly ran to the door. Once they were out he laughs.