The Diner

I stepped out of the shower and dried off, trying my best to be careful of my bandages, although I had already gotten them pretty wet already. I got dressed in the clothes Party poison had given me and looked in the mirror. The shirt he had given me was a light purple shirt and the skinny jeans were black. 'Why the heck does a man have such girly clothes... hmph... that's weird,' I thought. I also noticed the mop of hair hanging from my head and the scissors next to the faucet. A grin grew on my face, and I acted on impulse. I gathered my hair in my hand as if I was putting it in a ponytail, grabbed the conveniently placed scissors, and began sawing away at my matted hair. Since it was so thick it did take me a while to cut all the way, but I cut it never the less. When I was done, I threw away the hair I had chopped off and looked in the mirror. I had surprisingly managed to cut it pretty straight. I trimmed everything that looked off at all, threw my clothes in the hamper on the back of the door, and stepped out of the bathroom.

I decided to look around before heading to the front. There were six doors in the hallway, three rooms on each side. The door to the bathroom was in between two other doors, and the room that I had been sleeping in was across the hall to the right. I assumed that it was the guest room. At the end of the hall, there was a door to what I assumed was the backdoor. I didn't dare look into any door that wasn't open, but all the doors that were open were all bedrooms, so I just thought that the other ones were too.

When there wasn't anything else to explore, I decided to go to 'the front'. Whatever that was. I was surprised to see that when I quietly opened the door, I was met with a rundown diner straight from the '50's. The walls were lined with red leather booths and windows with a few double-seater tables scattered around here and there. The leather that padded the booths and chairs were pretty aged so there were holes that had been fixed with tape. There was a counter area where, if the restaurant was still in business, customers would take their orders. There was a total of four men in the room, all of which were scattered across it. The first one wore an afro on his head and seemed overall calm and collected. He was sitting sideways in his booth and was talking to a relatively short man, who was straddling the back of the chair he was sitting in. I didn't get to until later because he was faced towards the first man. The third man was sitting by himself, he had blonde hair with dark roots and was reading some kind of magazine with a focused look on his face. 'Whatever he's reading must be important...' I had thought. Last of all, Party Poison was sitting in a booth next to the door. He was looking out the window with a blank stare.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for such a short chapter, but i accidently deleted part of it so I decided to just cut it short. Sorry!