The Beginning of the End (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"You can go Miss Stacy."
"Can I go too?", MJ asked. That's why she's my best friend. She can feel something is wrong. I rarely ever go to public bathrooms after what happened... several years ago. Sometimes it feels like yesterday. Other times it feels like a millennium.
"Hmmmmm... be back in five minutes ladies! Class is already beginning to start!"

Mary Jane and I ran out the door like someone's life depended on it. Actually, it does.
"Text the group chat while I call Peter, MJ."
"Got it. What's going on anyway? Are we actually going to the bathroom?"
"You know how I feel about bathrooms, Red. We're going underneath the stairs. There's an emergency fire exit that leads outside on the first floor. If we sit behind the stairs, no one can see us."
"Awesome. I'll tell Bailey and Raj. Is Peter is some kind of danger?"
"Ava thought my plan was shit and left to go take everyone head on like an idiot."
"Was your plan shit though?"
"Haha no. Peter trusted it and that's sayin' something. He doesn't trust a lot of things."
"Do you love him?"
I hesitated. I wanted to blurt out yes, but part of me didn't. The rational side didn't. "Isn't it too early for that?", I asked while looking off to the side.
"You gave him a bj before you two were officially dating. You were merely a 'thing'."
"Only because you were telling me to."
"Mhmmm. You can love him. Just don't say it to his face yet. Wait a while. He'll freak out and panic on you if you say it a month into a casual relationship."
"I've had a crush on him for so long though. Since seventh grade or something like that. Middle school was so hazy. Now that he's my boyfriend I freeze. It should be the opposite. I barely talked to him, yet I- hey, there's the stairs. Follow me under here."

**********
"--It should be the opposite. I barely talked to him, yet I- hey, there's the stairs. Follow me under here."

I followed Gwen and sent the text message to Bailey and Raj at the same time.

Me- bb & raj come to the first floor stairway near the left end of the highway

"Did you text them--MJ?", Gwen asked.
"Yeah, I did. C- can I tell you something?" My eyes wandered to the plain, white brick like material on the walls.
"Of course!"

Gwen's smile made me feel a lot better about the Harry Osborn situation. I can see why guys are obsessed with her... or use to be. I told her everything that happened on the bus and how Harry's eyes were the color of an evergreen tree.
"So he helped you out? That's good."
"B- But his eyes, Gwen. They looked like contacts that's how green they were."
"Maybe he's trying a new look. Don't make such a big deal about it ok?"
"You're right you're right. The thought of another guy using me though. I don't want that to happen. Ever."
"You and me both, sis.", she said.

Bailey and Raj showed up a couple seconds after Gwen and I's discussion.
"What's the emergency?", Bailey asked while she brushed her purple hair with her hands nervously.

~This situation is something out of a freaking TV show and now it's my life. I'd love to film it, but I don't know if the team would let me~

"Ava went rogue and isn't following the plan.", Gwen replied sadly.
"I knew we couldn't fucking trust her. This is absurd!", BF pouted. "What are we gonna do?"
Gwen shook her head in disbelief. "I don't know, but we have to be here incase Peter needs us."
"What if we get caught?!", Rajit doubted.
Everyone paused and thought about the situation.
"Those cops lives are more important than going to the Principal's office."
"Uhhh no no no no and no!", said Raj. "I can't go to the freaking Principal's office! My dad would kill me! I'm already scared every time I go home... knowing that he... that he..."
"When we release that footage of Oscorp being responsible for Martin Lee's transformation into Mr. Negative and the death of Peter and Eddie's parents... he'll be brought to justice.", MJ said to comfort Raj.