Collage

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING: I'm sorry for not updating much, I went on hiatus because the world hates me and I've been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts. I've been getting better every day and now I have the motivation to write again, so, be expecting a bunch of new chapters!! Btw, every day I look at the sweet and funny comments you guys leave and I LOVE YOU ALL!) 

The kids are now seventeen and going off to collage.  Eleven and Mike are going to collage together to Princeton University ,Will is following in his brother's foot steps and is going to NYU, Max is going to Brown University witch is good because Lucas got into Yale and they will be close to each other. And Dustin is going to Harvard. 

ELEVEN'S POV

Mike and I are finally living together, ever since we were twelve we just lived apart but now we are in the same house, and I am so exited! Mike and I unloaded our last box out of our car and placed in our apartment.

Mike wipes his forehead. 

"Damn, That's a lot of boxes" He says, his eyes scanning the piles of plain moving boxed sprawled on the floor. I nod biting my lip.

"It's going to take for ever to unpack them," I place my hands on my hips. Mike shrugs, "I don't think it will take to long," Mike stands next to me. I look at him and smile, "We finally live together," I say wrapping my arms around his neck, he's still inches taller than me. He cranes his neck down, his warm lips brush against mine, until he goes into for a real kiss making my back arch as he wraps his arms around my waist.  I pull away, "As much as I would love to make out with you. We still have to decorate a house before we are drenched in school work," I say, It's a week before collage will really start for us, there giving us two weeks to settle in. "Okay," Mike smiles and nods and gives me an understanding look.

WILL'S POV

I'm alone in my dorm, for once. Often I am upset, that I can not fall in love, but I guess, this avoids the stress of falling out of it... It's been so fucking hard being with out Conner, after all these years, I'm still craving him, I crave his touch, his lips, his everything.  And I have to deal with the cravings. I have a picture of me and him on my bed side table just because I miss him. Every night I would kiss my finger and place it on Conner's face. I wonder what he would look like if he stayed alive to this point... Probably really fucking hot. I still have the ring he gave me for Christmas. I wear his pail pink hoodie most of the time. He had a pastel hoodie, and I packed it with me when I went off to collage, I wish it still smelled like him though. 

DUSTIN'S POV

"Remember, when you walk into your fist class, look confidant as fuck. Chin up, and smile, the girls will swoon for a confidant man. This is collage, high school is different, trust me. Don't panic. And try to make friends!" Steve says sitting on the sofa with a bag of chips. I nod and take a breath.

 "Okay. It's in a week any way, I shouldn't be panicking...Yet," I bite my lip and look in the mirror right next to the sofa for some reason, I see myself staring back at me. Damn, I should shave. Steve taught me how to shave when I got facial hair. I'm to lazy to shave, maybe girls would like some facial hair.

"Yeah. Well... It's completely normal to panic, every one does it on the first day, you'll get used to it. And besides, YOU GOT INTO HARVARD FOR FUCK SAKE! THAT'S AMAZING!" Steve claps his hand, and quickly takes out another chip for him to demolish in his mouth. One of my dorm buddies walks in.

"Hello, mother Steve, Thank you for blessing me with you presents and your perfect hair," My dorm mate jokes.

 "Hello my son James, thank you for greeting me with such a nice complement." Steve laughs a bit stuffing his mouth with not one, but two chips. Jame's plops down on the couch next to Steve. "Why does every one in my door refer to you as our mom. It's a but kinky, don't ya think?" I say running my hands through my hair, still looking at myself. "Dusting Henderson. Listen. Steve IS our mother, he is our protector and savor, he is our Jesus," James giggles a bit, but I bust out laughing and so does Steve. "I see you point James but... It's kinky." I say. "It doesn't matter. You can stop calling him mom but imma keep on calling him that." James shrugs. "What ever," I say under my breath and glance at Steve who is smiling. Collage has started off pretty good, my dorm buddies are cool and Steve has been my mentor since I was fifteen, so, life is pretty good.

MAX'S POV

 Lucas and I stand hand in hand at the air port. I'm about to bored the flight. I look into Lucas's eyes, sadness fills with them, witch hits me deep in the pit of my stomach. I cup his cheeks. 

"Hey, I'll see you so during break," I force a smile to make him feel better.

"I'm going to miss you. A lot," He bites his lip.

I kiss him hard on the lips. after a few seconds I pull away. "I'll miss you to," I smile, he smiles back. "I love you," I say, "i love you to,"

 I look back at the line to get on the plain, almost all the people are on the plain.

"Sh-shit, I have to go," I look back at him. "Okay, well. I'll see you soon, and I hope you have lots of fun in collage, and make sure you have cool dorm mates," He gave me a thumbs up. "Yeah, you to," I smile. We look at each other a bit longer silent, "Bye," I bite my lip and  turn around about to give the flight attendant my ticket. 

Damn it. 

I turn around and sprint up to Lucas and wrap my arms around him. I feel his arms wrap around me. I take in the moment and squeeze him tight. I pull away and cup his cheeks really quickly, "Okay, bye" I smile out of breath from running. "bye" He smiles. I turn away and run to give my ticket to the flight attendant. 

Will I be able to handle my dorm mates. Well, I mean, I was able to handle Lucas.

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING)

Hey. So, I'm happy with this chapter. :)

Okay. SO, me and my best friend are friends with benifits (Don't know how to fucking spell that) who say we love each other a lot

Oh my fucking god. I am such a fail at being in a "relationship". As you know (If you have been paying attention to my little notes at the end of the story) I am now in a relationship with my best friend. And I am so bad at showing affection to him. When he kisses my cheek (witch is makes my stomach flip and my heart explode, in a good way), I tried to kiss his cheek back , and I FUCKING LICKED HIS CHEEK INSTEAD OF KISSING IT! HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN! I don't know how it's possible. I also failed at kissing him witch were not talking about, but DAMN, I need advice for this shit! 

But overall, my grades SUCK! School sucks. Bullies and shit. You know the drill. I love being called a cunt,depressed emo, worthless and all that good stuff. But I could honestly care less. I already have so many thing that are bringing me down in life and one of them will not be thirsty teens seeking validation from other thirsty teens... so yeah, that pretty much sums up my boring life :)

-Charlotte