Monsters

WILL'S POV

Its bean a week since new years. Eleven and I have bean sleeping in the same room out of fear of the upside down. Mike was always there to try and snap us out of our trances,  I have skipped school in case if I snap into another trance. I got stitches for three of my cuts, two on my leg, one on my arm. Eleven sprained her ankle trying to run away from the thing. We both haven't recovered from the broken glass. I illustrated a picture of the monster for Mike to see and under stand how it grabs us and hurts us.

 I illustrated a picture of the monster for Mike to see and under stand how it grabs us and hurts us

But there is something else. Some thing bigger, I saw it the night we went to the arcade. But today was the first day we are going outside. We are going out to the grocery store that my mom works at to get some more eggos and other things like that. We all go together hoping we don't snap into our trances. When we do it takes a while to get us out of it. He has to vigorously shake us and pinch us before we feel safe. We open the dainty glass door to the store. The bells ring echos through the store. There is a few people in the store shopping. We quickly grab the food and buy it. We walk home because I have the inability to ride a bike. 

ELEVEN'S POV

It's a Friday. This past week has bean intense. I have sprained my ankle from running away from the Lich. We named it Lich, the boys say its from D&D so I just went along with it. We got back home. We sat in my room in silence. "Why is this happening to us?" Will says chewing on his nails. "Why do we have to deal with this every day? How will we stop this? Am I going to live with this?" he takes his nails away from his mouth. "How will I live with this. Every time I go there I'm ether going to get heart or I have a panic attack. And I don't like ether of those" Will says running his hands through his hair. "Will, We will get you back to normal. Just.... hang in there, ok?" Mike says, Will stands up. "I'm calling Conner. He makes me feel safe" he gets up out of the room wiping his tired droopy eyes. For the past days we haven't bean getting much sleep, we now live in fear 24/7 now. It kind of sucks. "Mike?" "yeah El" We stair into each-other's eyes. "Th-thank you" I stutter. "For what?" He looks at me with confusion in his eyes. "For making me feel, pretty, and safe, and loved" I smile, he smiles. Mike lips press against mine. He slips his hand around my waist. My mind goes blank as Mike starts to kiss me . I rap  my arms around him kissing back. His tong slips through my lips. He pulls away "I-is this ok?". In stead of nodding I rap my legs around his waist. We carry on, His hands crawl up the back of my shirt running his hands up my bear skin. I dig my fingers through his perfect curly black hair. My knees tighten around his waist. He pulls away and smiles. "You know we can't go the extra mile. Not exactly at this age" He says to me "Yeah i know, but this is good enough". He giggles and keeps on kissing me.

WILL'S POV

I pick up the phone and dile his number. He answer's "H-hello". I stutter. "Hi, this is Conner" I smile at hearing his voice, I haven't seen him all week. "Hi, Conner it's Will" "WILL! Oh my gosh! How are you! Can I come over? I wanna see your face and kiss it" My cheeks become rosy pink "Of course you can come over and kiss my face" I laugh. "Ok, I'll be there in a few" He says in a happy tone "Ok, bye" "Bye!" I hang up. I go in my room love struck. My mom is at work, and Mike and El are probably doing something to keep them occupied in her room, That Conner and I can slip in a few kisses here and there. It's sort of hard to keep a relation ship in secret from all my friends. I hear a knock on my door. CONNER. I run to the door. "CONNY!!!!" I shout opening the door and hugging him. We hold each-other for a bit, we pull away to see Mike and El watching in the hall way. "Hey Conner" Mike waves, His lips were swollen and red, so were El's. The must have bean kissing...  "Hi" Conner waves. Blood rushes to my cheeks, they saw the hug. "You guys should get back to making out. Were probably just going to watch a movie or something" I say shrugging. Sort of hinting at Conner watching a movie is not what I have planned for us. "Sounds good. I could kiss El any time of the day" Mike says laughing a bit. so did El. They go back into there room. I look at Conner. I grab his hand and run into my room with Conner trailing behind me. I got in and locked the door "What's up?" He asked sort of giggling. I jump onto him rapping my legs around his waist. I cup his cheeks and kiss him hard. I pull away. Blushing harder than before. "cutie" He whispers to me. I look away feeling more blood rush to my cheeks. He kisses one of my hot red cheeks. and puts me down. "How are you healing?" he said sitting down on my bed "it seams like your healing right up" He added "Yeah, I guess" I shrugged. "So what happened that night? You know, th-the-" I cut him off "This is a long story, you might want to get comfortable" I chew on my lip sitting right next to him. I tell him everything. I tell him about the whole upside-down thing two years ago, and the stupid trances that keep happening with El. and the god damn lich. Tears slip through my eyes after I tell him about it. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly keeping the tears in. I feel Conner's arms rap around me tightly. "It's ok Will, I'm so sorry you had to experience this" He says. I just let out soft sobs, making my shoulders shake while Conner was holding me.