Whats going on with Will?

WILL'S POV 

The sun shining through my curtains wake me up. I rub my eyes feeling my sticky face from dry tears. I cried myself to sleep last night. "Will, your going to be late for school!" My mom bursts into my room "Mom, I don't feel to good, can I skip school today?" I say with a croaky voice  then forcing out a fake cough. "Honey, I know your faking it." she cocks an eyebrow "crap" I say under breath. "Whats going on that makes you wanna skip school so bad?" She says while walking to my bed and plopping herself at the end of it. "Something happened... Last night" I could feel tears form in my eyes just thinking about all those scaring moments spent in the upside-down and seeing all these things, I can't tell if there real or fake "What happened?" She says in a caring, reassuring voice. "I-I saw something" I choked out trying to swallow the lump in my throat.  "It was the upside-down" I said letting out a soft sob. I sat up.  "I felt it" I said letting out small salty droplets from my eyes. Mom covered her mouth in shock.  "It felt so real, I don't know if it was just my head or if i was really seeing whats going on down there." Now i'm just letting the tsunami of tears I tried holding back for a few minutes rush out of my eyes and spilling onto my cheeks. "Oh honey-" She tries to say in a high pitched caring voice but the phone cuts her off by a loud ring. "I'll be right back" She says quickly, the speed walking out of my room. I watch her go. I sit shirtless with my back facing the door. I try to stop the tears from coming in. I sqeaz my eyes shut tightly. not letting any more tears seep through my eyes and onto my already drenched face. I heard my moms voice very faintly through the wall. Not loud enough to hear what she is saying. At that moment I focus on my breathing and controlling my tears. I open my eyes. The upside-down. I see it. It looks exactly like my room when I was in the upside-down two years back. The air began to become very thick. It was like I was trying to inhale sand. "Breath" I said to myself . But i couldn't. the air became thicker and thicker. soon enough I wasn't able to breath and it felt like some one was squeezing my lungs. It started to get darker. and darker.My eyes were not closing, I was loosing conscious.  It was black when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I could see again. it was my normal room. I started gasping for air. It meant so much, just to breath again, it felt as if it was the only thing I have left of me . As the rest of my body is slowly getting taken over by the upside-down. "Will, are you ok?" Mom said to me in a very concerned voice. I turned to her. Shaking out of fear, and gasping out of terror I just started crying. I must look like a mess to her. But she still raped me in her arms, even though through her eyes I must look crazy. "What happened honey. What happened? tell me every thing and we cam make things better" She said stroking my hair.

 An hour later we were sat on the couch. It took me an hour to calm down and to get a few sentences out of me. I told her every thing. Every detail of all my flash backs. Every panic attack, every tear. I remembered all of it. My mom nodded, I watched her face. Fear was stuck through it. "That's strange... Really strange. I-I don't know what to do" she bit her lip. her eyes wondered around the room, I could tell she was thinking of solution. I decided to change the topic because I was still unsteady. "What was that phone call?" I ask, I snapped her out of her thoughts. "Oh it was Mike, Eleven is staying at his place while Mike goes to school" I nod. She gets back in her train of though. "I know." She snapped her fingers "Lets go to the police station and talk to Hopper, he knows what to do in these situations. I nod. 

MIKE'S POV

I decided to leave Eleven at my house to hang out with Nancy while I go to school. I bike my way there with two out of three of the boys. We park "Will isn't here" Dustin points out "No shit Dustin" Lucas responds. "Do you think he is early again?" I question "Remember last time we thought that" Dustin says. I remember that week vividly. It's the week I met my love of my life, But almost lost my best friend for good. I chew on my lip. "L-lets just pray he is there" I say locking my bike in place. I adjust my bag to make it fit on my shoulders. The boys do the same. We stay silent while walking to first class witch is science. We sit in our regular seats. Will wasn't there. The others sat in-front of me. They turned there heads to me sitting next to an empty seat. "Maybe he is in the bathroom or something." Lucas shrugs. I nod. They turn to face the chalk board. Max is in this class so every once in a while Max will shoot Lucas nasty looks, but Lucas shook it off. Seconds feel like minutes, Minutes feel like hours. But after 20 minutes since class was in session, Every one was there apart from Will. I look at the empty seat next to me. Something is up with him. I can tell. He is good at faking at being 'fine' he says most of the time or 'ok'.  but I know under that smile he is not ok. He might be far from ok. I need to know what is going on, If I know, I can help him feel good again. Maybe Conner knows, they hang out a lot. 

WILL'S POV

"Testing" Hopper says lightly tapping his cigarette letting a few ashes fall on the ash tray. "What." My mom cocks her head. "Testing. If we do this we could know whats going on his head that his giving him vivid imagery of the upside down" I nod. I'm a bit off edge on the testing because of what happened to El. "Lets go to the lab then" Mom says quickly. Hopper nods. and I just focus on my breathing. 

We get into the lab quickly because Hopper works there, its now easy for us to get in with him since we are with Hopper. We open the door in the front of the lab. Hopper guides me to a room. My shoes clank on the tiled floor. He opens the door to a dark room, with a seat and a machine next to it. "Let me go get a tester, Will sit in that chair" he points to the chair in the middle of the empty room. I breath in through my mouth and hold it for a few seconds just staring at the chair. Hopper walks away. Mom points to the chair as i breath out. I purse my lips and nod. I sit on the chair, horrified on what all the scenario that could happen to me. 

MIKE'S POV

School, has ended for the day. I  get home. One of the straps of my bag was dangling off of my shoulder, I was tired and stressed from school. I walk up to my room to be greeted by a happy Eleven witch changed my mood by far. She pecks me on the lips "How was your day" she asked sitting on my bed. I put my bag down on the door and sit next to her "It was ok" I shrug. "Why was it ok" She asked. "I'm just sitting in a chair all day while the teacher is cramming things into my head, It gets really boring and tiring at the end" She nods. She kisses me on the cheek, "At least your not there now" She smiled, I smile to "Yeah, I'm with you and that's the best thing of my day" She starts to blush. She rubs her cheek that's facing me. "I blush to much" She says still covering her cheek. i  gently take her hand away from her face "Don't cover you beautiful face" She faces me. "It's not that pretty" her smile fades away. "Don't say that" "It's true, I'm really not that pretty, there are many other girls out there who are way prettier than me. I'm surprised you even want to kiss me" She looks hurt. Her face remains emotionless apart for pain running through it. "Who told you that, who convinced you that you were ugly. And you many other things than ugly El, You are the prettiest person in this town, state, country, and the world, and ugly or not you have an amazing personality and I will love you no matter what" The pain fades away from her face and a lovely smile appeared. "Who told you that?" I ask "Myself, I look in the mirror and I'm disgusted of what I see" her smile fades away again. "Mirrors lie, and it is really lying to you El" I say. "I'm so happy I have you" She raps her arms around me, I do the same. "I don't know what I would do with-ought you" I smile. She pulls away. I softly kiss her on the lips "You're  beautiful... Ok" She nods "And there's on more thing" She says "what is it?" El bites her lip "its Will. There is something... up with him".

THIRD PESON VIEW 

Will was hooked up to many wired wires. He didn't know what was going on. He closed his eyes and flickered them opened them to find himself in the dreadful upside-down. The door flies open and this creature comes out of it... Not the demigorgon... no... It was bigger, hungrier, scarier, and stronger. Lights flicker as loud screams echo through the lone hall ways of the upside down. Will was uncontrollably crying ,screaming, and panicking all at once. That week in the upside-down has scared him for life. It will never change. He will never change. things only get stranger...

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING)

WOW! This took me a week to make because of school and stuff. I can hopefully publish another chapter before Tuesday starts *cough* *cough* labor day :P. ALSO did you hear they changed there release date for season two, instead of Halloween they changed it to October the 27th!!!!!!!!!!!... Any way hope u enjoyed this. I have bean reading The Merciless series and that has given me to make writing more descriptive and that stuff (I'm such a nerd) LOL! (I need to stop this... BYE!) 

-Charlotte (again)

:) 

(SO MUCH SPELLING MISTAKES!!! SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!) 

(I'm correcting them... I'm not that lazy)