Chapter 12 : My human life

Stefan's P . O . V .

If anybody knew me as well as I do , then the'd know that my hatred for Damon is at an extremly high point at the moment .

Sometimes I regret being a vampire . I know , anybody would love to be the eternal blood sucking person that I am . If you really knew me , then you'd know that all I ever wanted was to have an human life ,  especially with human Elena .

I'm just not going to kill myself because of this patheticness of being a vampire . You know what , Damon wouldn't even care , Elena would be crying a tunami every day of her life . She would be so heart broken . Saying that Damon would probably steal her from me ; if I was human he could easily do that .

If it were possible , I'd love to be human again . The fact about , not worrying who's going to kill me next ? The main question is : it won't be easier to stop Damon ; it will be hard as hell ; it will be a challenge i'll have to face . Damon will easily be able to get Elena and I won't be able to stop him . Anyway , if I were vampire or not he's my older brother he'll allways be able to stop me - remember I'm the weak one . It's a decision I would have to make . Id have to sacrafise everything for that though ; it would be very tough decision to make . ( All this for Elena , It's worth it , but not worth enough ) .