Chapter 8 : Elena's misery. AGAIN .

I felt like going to the cemetery today , to see my loving parents. After all the worked up , and bottled up sadness , and memories ; of trying to help fix Jeremy . About our parents . They wouldn't want this . He sometimes acts as if we had different parents . ANOYING . Now , because of Jeremy , I'm upset . Sometimes I hate that idiot , so much ; he can't and seems he won' t fight the little bits of pain . However I can't ; I want Jeremy to be happy in life . I want to see him smile for once , throughout the year as well . That's all I want . Even if I have to be upset . I'll sacrifice all my happiness , for Jeremy . And not a fake ' I'm still in pain ' smile . After all of this ................. Misery . Not even thinking of Stefan could cheer me up . Not one little bit . Somebody has put a dreadful , painful curse on this family ; I'd like to know who . Who could it possibly be ? Our ancestors enemies , .......... Maybe ?

Still , if they wanted me to be cursed , with so much ............ Pain , misery and bad luck . Why would they let me have Stefan ? Come on ; it's not like his cursed , or anything is it . Is it ?

Stefan's P . O . V .

All the times Damon had to ruin my life the most , and annoy me , ............... By pissing me off . I was just about to get Elena . Because I opened my big mouth ; Damon has arrived here ; he'll take Elena from me . Then he'll hurt her friends . And then ' animal attacks ' and big deaths will happen . He'll try to frame me , as if .............. I did the killings . When he did . This is why I hate Damon . Because when you don't want him to do something's , ............... He dies it . Most if the time he's trying to be 'Damon funny ' ( jokes , and sarcasim ) . Trying to be funny , by covering up his lies , and to cover his tracks . Selfish . That's all he is . Never realising about the sherrif . She will know what to do if a vampire is real , is to drive a stake through his heart . He doesn't' realise that her an ancestors could have been police as well ............. Or even worse , vampire HUNTERS . I'll tell this to Damon , when I see him next . Here he comes now .

Stefan - " Damon , you do know there's a sherrif in town . "

Damon - " Yes , brother . Your brain has figuried that out . Well done . "

Stefan - " You didn't realise that she could have ancestors who worked with the police ....... Even worse an expert with vampires . If she found out that vampires are still amoung her in Mystic Falls . I'm pretty sure she'll know how to drive a stake through your heart , and she will " .

Damon - " Now Stefy boy - you have used your brain , and figured that out . However , what if she drived a stake through your heart Stefan ! "

Stefan - " Yeah but you wouldn't let her . "

Damon - " Very clever , and observant . "

Stefan - " She won't , because I'm not the one killing everyone ............, that's innocent . "

Damon - " Once you did . Why don't you go back to that adventurous , kick ass adventure with me . Your own killing brother . I could lend you a hand , with some stuff .  Then we wouldn't be eniemes any more . "

Stefan - " We're not suppose to be enemies , .............anymore .Were brothers . Salvatore brothers . "

Damon - " Exactly , now your talking . Will you come with me ? "

Elena -  " Stefan , can I talk to you ? "

Stefan - " Yeah , ..... I'll talk to you outside . "

Elena - " OK ."

Damon - " Good luck brother ............ NOT ! "

Elena - " Who was that ? "

Stefan - " My stupid , idiotic , annoying ,  getting in the way of my life brother . "

Elena - " You must hate him . "

Stefan - " Not completely . But he's my brother , I've got to have a little bit of love for him . "

Elena - " What's his name ? "

Stefan - " Devious , Damon . "

Elena - " Do you always be sarcastic about him ? "

Stefan - " Yes . I'd be an idiot not to , because he's always doing bad things . It runs through the family . "