Chapter Thirteen: Spin The Bottle Dares

• Second Person P.O.V. •
You went out of the hospital on a wheelchair. You listened to Todoroki being "The Hand Crusher". You laughed this off. Deku stayed in the hospital. Understandable. You sent a picture to Jiro of you in the wheel chair.

Jiro - OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OKAY?!

Y/N - Relax Jiro, I just need my wheel chair to stay balanced because I can't walk all to good.

Jiro - Okay, good.

You put away your phone. You spent the rest of the day talking to Snipe about your thunder body. "I didn't control it. I felt like I don't do anything. Like I was just spectating my view. I gained back control when the blade shoved through me." You explained. He nodded his head.

"Head back to your house until you heal up better. I can't really teach you anything with your legs in such terrible condition." You said goodbye and left. The next few days you would have off of school to cool off a bit.

Yes I know this isn't cannon but it will be a fun part of the story.

You went to the group chat and texted.

Y/N - Hey guys, so I have a pretty big house. Wanna come over and just hang out tonight?

Kyoka - Of course.

Denki - Sure.

Deku - Yeah.

Ochaco - Yes.

Everyone was saying yes.

Bakugo - I usually wouldn't. Except my parents are out of town for the night and would make me spend the night at my grandma's and that would suck so... fine.

Y/N - Great! See ya there!

You texted them your address and got ready. You told your maid, Natalie, who was honestly pretty young, that you would be having guests. Eventually later, you heard the doorbell ring. "Oh hey, Deku! Hey, Ochaco!"

"Hey, Y/N." They said in unison.

"Good to see you out of your wheelchair." Deku pointed out. You smirked.

"Good to see you and Ochaco dating." You pointed to Deku's arm around her shoulder. Their faces turned red and you could almost see steam coming out of their ears. "Well come inside. Natalie will be here if you need anything."

• Deku's P.O.V. •

"Who's Natalie?" I asked.

"Just the maid." He responded, causally. "A maid?" I asked in shock.

"Oh yeah, by the way-" Y/N was starting to talk when he turned around and took a picture of Ochaco and I holding hands. "I'm so sending this to Jiro... Anyway, make yourself comfortable, I need to prepare tissues for when Mineta come in and starts nose bleeding all over the carpet when he sees Natalie." And with that he walked away. When we saw Natalie I could understand Y/N's logic. She was attractive. I mean not more a attractive than Ochaco but... SWITCH P.O.V. ABORT ABORT!

• Second Person P.O.V. •

Later everyone arrived. "Hey, Y/N." Denki whispered. He pulled out a bottle.

"Don't tell me..." You started.

He grinned. "Alright, but don't pull any shit." You threatened. He nodded.