Chapter 5 : I'm a black cat !

Start from the beginning

"He doesn't have a lot of friends , I never had the chance to meet you miss .. ? "he added.

" I'm Alice , But we're not really friends we're more of a .. acquaintance . But if I may ask , I thought you were his father , but you called Jake master so ? " I asked .

" Oh dear , no I'm more of his personal butler ." He informed me .

"But , doesn't he have parents , aren't they here for him ? " I asked awkwardly , it was abnormal, their child will maybe die and they're not even here for him .

" His parents and brother are actually on their way I guess , they had an urgent meeting they couldn't miss it . I don't know if his sister knows about this yet " he notified .

I nodded puzzled , what kind of parents would prefer a meeting to his own child , how is it even possible ? If my kid was dying , I would ride a flying dragon to come to him as soon as the speed of light can .

But then and again , there all sorts of people and parents , and I speak by experience ..

I leaned at the chair once again , finding interest in contemplating the ceiling , a whole new level of occuption I tell you . Amalia came beside me , and held my hand , murmuring : " It's okay."

And out of nowhere , a young woman started crossing the hallway , a man trying his best to calm her shouts and sobs , she looked so disheveled and beaten up , she couldn't even drag her feet to walk correctly if it wasn't for the man holding tightly , she would have collapsed flat to the ground .

She was absolutely ravishing , she seriously looked like a Victoria Secret model , even with her messed up brownish hair , and her obviously high-couture rumpled , unset clothes .

She started screaming loud and high : "JAAAAAKE !! WHERE ARE YOU ? "

The man , in his mid thirties , also quite charming wearing a refined smoking that screamed wealth , started caressing her hair and kissing her head trying to quieten her . He whispered something in her ear .

" NOO ! Edward , I BEG YOU , LET GO OF ME NOW !! I WANT MY BROTHER ... " the women shouted at her _could be_ husband .

Maybe , she was Jake's sister the butler was talking about . This sight really made my heart ache more than ever , I've lived in this hospital for a long time but I still can't get used to seeing people crying and suffering , even worse when it's someone I know .

Edward could finally reach the emergency room after a lot of struggle holding his wife aka Jake's sister , he sat her on a chair beside me and held her to his chest to confort her , the poor woman couldn't stop crying , and calling for her brother .

                    🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

And that was it for about 2 hours , until the doctor came out of the operation room . He took off his mask and gave us a weak smile .

Jake's sister got up from her seat and hurried to the doctor : " Please doctor, tell me he's not dead , please "

" Don't worry , miss . He isn't , the operation went very well . He lost a lot of blood but we managed to stop the hemorrhage . He's state is actually stable . " he informed .

" Can I see him ? " Jake's sibling demanded hurriedly .

" Of course you can , we just need you to wait a little while, just for the nurses to make sure everything's okay . " he answered .

" Thanks , doctor . " Edward spoke .

               🌙🌙💫💫🌙💫💫

After about 2 minutes , the nurses came out and allowed us to penetrate Jake's room . His sister went running towards him . And I started making my way to see him again , ALIVE .

             🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟☄️☄️

A/N:

Hi guys , it's been a looooong time since I posted a chapter . I had to make some modifications , as you can see title of the story totally changed and a lot more . I just want to tell you that you are not ALONE , if you are sad , depressed or unhappy . Don't keep calm and pretend it's okay , it's okay not to be okay . Life is all about ups and downs , one day you're winner the other loser . Share your sorrow and try to make things better , you are the controller of your own life , don't make anything get you down , FIGHT ! If you don't have the strength to , then try , face it all . And remember Suicide is never an option .

I hope you enjoy your chapter and don't forget to vote . loveee u !!

Don't forget to check the pic of Amalia (aka Claire holt ) Alice's Bestiiie !