Warmed Seats (All the Girls)

Haha, did you see what I did there? Such clever lingo. Jokes aside, I really really REALLY don't want to see any dirty comments or anything dirty implied. That's just disgusting and I won't have it. Also, if spanking isn't your thing, I suggest you read another chapter or another book. But yep....here we go.

Skylar Curtis:

Wasn't really anything they took personally. Hell, Ponyboy was probably the worst out of all of them when it came to pinching. But Darry was sick of it when it came to Skylar. Skylar would pinch anytime she was upset and it only has gotten worse.

Skylar sat in front of the TV, watching whatever cartoon that was in front of her. She picked up her sippy cup full of juice and drank contently as she watched her show. The game was on that day, but Darry had things to do, and the TV was keeping Skylar out of his way, so he came into the room and changed the channel for a second to view the score.

When the channel switched, so did Skylar's emotions. She just turned to Darry and cried. "Calm down." Darry said, already annoyed. "I'm just checking the score." Skylar didn't care. She wanted her show back on. She got up from her spot on the floor and pinched Darry's thigh. Darry grabbed her hand and got down to her level. "Skylar, do not pinch me. That's bad and it hurts people." Darry said firmly.

Skylar only whined as he had a grip on her wrist. She then pinched the inside of his hand to make him let go. He let go, but only to turn her around and smack her hard on the butt. He knew it didn't hurt her that much since she did have a little padding, but by the way she cried and carried on, you would've thought he threw her against the wall while he was at it.

Darry carried her to the bottom stair and left her there, not even speaking to her. Darry had never spanked Skylar before. Actually, NO ONE had ever spanked Skylar before. Skylar sobbed loudly as Darry went on about his business. She stood up on the stair. Her butt hurt from sitting. Darry looked over at her and gave her a hard glare. "Sit. Down." He said with his teeth clenched. Skylar started crying again as she sat down on the stair. She cried even louder when Darry left the room again.

Darry came back after awhile. He crouched down in front of her. Skylar tried to give him a hug, but Darry stopped her. "You may not pinch, hit, kick, or do anything that involves putting your hands on someone in a hurtful way. And if you do, I will spank you and you will be put on this step. Do you understand?"

Skylar sniffled and nodded. "Yes, Dawr." She held her hands out for a hug, this time Darry accepted. Skylar clinged on to her older brother, not wanting to leave the comfort of his arms.

Ravin Cade:

Ravin has been told many times not to go through certain things, like her brother's nightstand drawer, the cabinets in the bathroom, and the closet in the hallway. Ravin can't help that she's curious, she also can't help it when Johnny leaves her in his room by herself while he goes into another room.

Ravin looked over at the drawer. She sealed her lips shut as she held her breath and reached over to touch the knob. She couldn't reach it very well while she was on the bed, so she got off the bed and stood in front of the drawer, finally opening it.

Inside she saw a lot of things she didn't know Johnny had. Her little hands started going through the stuff that was piled up, forgetting that Johnny was only a few steps away from his room.

Johnny came back into his room and looked at Ravin going through his drawer. He's told her many times before that the drawer was off limits for many reasons.

He came up behind her and gave her a firm smack on her backside. Ravin held on to her butt and started crying. She looked up at Johnny, who was pushing the drawer back in.