Naptime: Winston Sister

Dally's POV:

I watched as Lucy sat on the kitchen floor with tears in her eyes. "Nooo!" She cried. Her stuffed animal was in the wash and it was close to her naptime. "Lucy, just go on up to your room and go to sleep. Your giraffe will be out when you wake up." I explained. She kept crying for a few minutes longer.

I got out a beer and started drinking it, hoping it would keep me from loosing my cool. I have never lost my cool with her, but sometimes I need a little extra help.

After a few more minutes of her sobbing, she stood up and walked over to me. She raised up her arms. "Pease?" I smirked and picked her up. She hid her face on the side of my neck as she cried some more. I stood in the kitchen until I finished my beer.

I carried Lucy into the living room. I got out a blanket, turned on the TV, sat down on the couch, and laid Lucy down in my lap. I covered both of us up and held her close.

She soon stopped crying and stuck her thumb in her mouth and fell asleep shortly. After an hour and a half, Lucy got her giraffe back.

Sorry it's so short. Again, I like doing these short ones. I hope you guys enjoyed those ones, I'll try to come up with more later on. 💞