Kylie Rose Mathews

I lost the original picture for Kylie, so here's a new one. And remember he has two little sisters.

Kaitlyn's POV:

"Kylie!" I yelled. I came home from school, hoping to have the last cookie that was on the counter. Kylie came out of the living room eating it. "Thanks for saving the cookie for me." She said with a smile. I growled at her, she started laughing. I chased her around the living room, around the kitchen, and in my room. Kylie stuck her tongue out at me and started to jump on my bed. "That was my cookie!" I yelled. "You should have ate it then." Kylie yelled back. "I was going to until you...." I couldn't even finish my sentence I was so mad. 

"Whatever." She said walking out of my room. "Stupid princess." I said under my breath. Kylie turned around and had tears in her eyes. I knew that would hurt her because she loves Disney princesses and Two-Bit and the rest of the gang calls her princess. Kylie blinked the tears away. "Go to hell." She said back. She's not allowed to say cuss words, but she learns them from Two-Bit. "You first!" I yelled at her. I then looked in my doorway and saw Two-Bit standing there. I looked at Kylie, who looked at me. We both had that 'oh shit' look on our faces. "Kaitlyn, we'll talk about this later. Kylie you come with me." Two-Bit went in the living room to grab his keys. Kylie's head was down, I could tell she was about to cry. "Go Kylie!" I yelled at her, trying to make her cry. "Shut up!" She yelled back. "Kylie, c'mon." I heard Two-Bit call from the other room. Kylie ran down the hall and I heard the door close after that.

Two-Bit's POV:

I came home to get Kylie to take her to the mall with me. We were meeting the gang there. When I got home I heard Kaitlyn yell at Kylie for eating a cookie, I guess. I waited outside the doorway to hear the rest of this conversation. Mom was sleeping and she had to go to work tonight, like she does every night. So I'm usually the one who has to raise my sisters. Anyways I heard Kylie tell Kaitlyn to go to hell, I knew she got that from me.

I decided to stand in the doorway to make myself noticeable, when Kaitlyn told Kylie to go to hell too. They both know that they weren't supposed to cuss. I told Kylie to come with me. I took her outside to my car and put her in her car seat. I started to talk to Kylie about what she said to Kaitlyn, but when I looked in my mirror, she wiped a tear from her eye. I sighed. "Kylie, I'm not mad at you, its mostly my fault for cussing in front of you."
"And Kaitlyn's." She added. "Kaitlyn has cussed too?" I knew she did, but I told her not to cuss in front of Kylie. "Yeah. She was mad because I ate the stupid last cookie, that she said that she was going to eat, but never did." Kylie was still wiping tears from her face, but I could tell that she was pissed at Kaitlyn.

I smiled. Kylie is the spitting version of me, that's why I take her with me to most places than Kaitlyn. We arrived at the mall, and we spent the last 3 hours with the guys. I took Kylie home and put her in my room. I went to talk to Kaitlyn. She was sitting on her bed playing with her bracelet. "Kaitlyn, I'm not mad at you, but no cussing in front of Kylie. I know I have a problem with that too, but I'm trying to control it. Next time you cuss in front of Kylie you will get more than a warning."
"Ok, Two-Bit."
"I love you Kaitlyn."
She looked up at me and smiled. "I love you too."

I shut her door and went back to my room. I found Kylie curled up in one of my blankets and she was laying on top of my pillows. I smiled and moved her off of them. I got another blanket from my closet and laid down next to Kylie. After a while, she put her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her. "Love you Mathews." I said kissing her forehead.