Part 2- Getting bands

A few months have gone by since the twins got there braces. Ethan is very responsible with his but Grayson isn't. You are constantly having to remind Grayson to not eat that, don't do that, etc. Because  of this, the orthodontist told Grayson he will have to have them on for 22 months instead of the original 19. Ethan will get his off in 18 months instead of the original 19.

You are in your way to the orthodontist with Grayson. You walked in and sat down in the waiting room.

~About 20 minutes later~

When Grayson walked out he looked mad.

"What's wrong Gray?" You asked

"He gave me these fucking rubber bands to wear and I'm not wearing them! They make me look like a vampire." He said while throwing the package of bands into the backseat of the car.

"Grayson no you don't and you have to wear them or else you won't get you braces off for a long time." You told him while grabbing the package.

"I'm not wearing these dumb things." He said taking the ones out that he had in.

"Grayson you have to wear them! Put them back in and stop acting like a baby." You said while handing them back to him.

"Nope it's not happening." He said

"I'll break up with you if you don't wear them!" You threatened him.

"Y/n No! You wouldn't do that." He said looking at you.

"I will." You said pushing your hand closer to him.

"Ughhhh!!" He said taking them and putting them back in.

"Thank you." You said buckling you seat belt

Before Grayson started driving, he looked into the rear view mirror and smiled.

"Y/n, I look like I'm a fourth grader! Ew! I'm never wearing these when I'm not with you!" He said while starting the car up.

"Grayson stop! You look fine! No one is even going to notice! I look good today, let's take a picture." You said pulling out your phone.

"Smile Gray!"

"No" He said.

"Grayson please? For me??" You said looking at him.

"Ugh fine..."

*Click*

"Don't post that anywhere!" Grayson said pulling out of the parking lot.

You decided to post it on your Snapchat anyway without telling him because you really liked the picture.

~about an hour later at home~

"Y/N WHY DID YOU POST THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" Grayson said yelling at you.

"Grayson calm down, it's fine" You said not even looking up from your phone.

"NO ITS NOT! PEOPLE KEEP TAGGING ME SAYING STUFF LIKE 'omg Grayson Dolan got bands!'" He said getting up and walking into the bathroom.

"Gray, calm the hell down! Who cares? No one is even going to remember that you got them by the end of the week!! Just let it go!" You said walking into the bathroom behind him.

Grayson took out his bands and threw the package away. You picked it up out of the trash and told him to put the bands back in.

"Now!" You said looking at him very strictly

Grayson put them back in and walked out into his bedroom. He slammed the door shut behind him. You went out and sat on the couch. Right as you sat down, Ethan walked in.

"Where's Grayson?" He said looking around.

"In his bedroom, but don't bother him. He's really upset." You said

"Did you two get into a fight?" Ethan asked walking down the hallway.

"Kinda. It wasn't anything horrible. He just needs some alone time I think." You told Ethan.

Ethan ignored you and walked into his room.

"Bro what's wrong?" Ethan said walking over to Grayson.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Grayson said.

"HAHA you had to get rubber bands! You look like a damn vampire bro!" Ethan said laughing.

"ETHAN SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Grayson said throwing a pillow at him.

"Ethan! That's what he's upset about you idiot!" You said running into Grays room.

"Oohhhh, I'm sorry Gray! I was just joking bro you look fine! Sorry!" Ethan said

"Just get out please!" Grayson said to Ethan

After Ethan left you went and sat next to Grayson on his bed.

"Grayson I deleted the photo of us." You told him

"Thank you but it's too late now! I didn't want people to know!" Grayson said not looking at you.

"Well I'm sorry but no one is really going to care! And they were going to know sometime!" You said

"They hurt like a bitch!" He said getting up to go to the kitchen

"Yeah I know! I had them for a year!" You told him

Grayson started to eat ice cream.

"GRAYSON GRAYSON!"

"What?!" He asked

"You can't eat with the bands in! You have to take them out and then put them back in when your done." You told him

"Are you serious that's way to much work!" He said taking them out.

"Yes I'm serious! It's what you have to do to have nice teeth!" You said.

"Ethan? Don't you have to get rubber bands?" Grayson asked

"Nope! The orthodontist said that I'm good and will be getting them off in a few months hopefully!" Ethan said scanning through the channels.

"OH MY GOD IM NOT DOING THIS!!" Grayson said throwing the ice cream tub down on the counter.

"Grayson! Why is it such a big deal?" You asked confused

"Because y/n, it's embarrassing! Especially when I'm the only one!" He said

"Grayson it's not a big deal! I have to go home and study for chemistry tomorrow, love you and I'll see you at school tomorrow Gray!" You said leaning in for a kiss.

"Bye babe!" He said putting his bands back in.

"Good boy!" You said winking and walking out.