Part 4- a jealous brother

You rode with Ethan and Grayson to their orthodontist appointment. You waited for about 15 minutes, and Grayson walked out.

"Hey babe!" You said.

"Hi!" Grayson said angrily

"They gave me headgear to wear at night. I'm so pissed off!" He said sitting down.

About 30 minutes later, Ethan walked out.

"Guys look! I got my braces off!!" He said smiling as we walked out.

"Congrats Ethan." Grayson said in an irritated voice.

"How long do you still have Grayson?" Ethan asked

"About 4 or 5 months" He said.

"Sorry Gray." Ethan said

"You should've been wearing your bands when I told you too!" You said looking at Grayson

"WELL NOW NOT ONLY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE METAL ONES, BUT THEY JUST GAVE ME HEADGEAR TO WEAR AT NIGHT AS WELL!" Grayson yelled.

"Grayson calm down it's fine! It's just at night!" You said trying to cheer him up.

"Must suck!" Ethan said laughing.

"STOP ETHAN! JUST STOP! IM PISSED OFF ENOUGH AND I DON'T NEED YOUR COMMENTS!" Grayson said.

When you got to their house, Ethan wanted to take pictures with you and Grayson so he could post them on social media. Grayson wouldn't let him because he hates the way he looked with his braces and didn't want to be the only one.

"C'mon, Grayson! It'll be fun!" You said trying to get him to come down stairs.

"Fine..." Grayson said walking down the stairs.

You and the twins had a mini photoshoot and Ethan posted one of the pictures on Instagram saying, "I got my braces off today!! (Btw, Grayson doesn't get his off for another 4 or 5 months and he also got headgear today!)" Grayson soon found out about the caption and got very upset.

"ETHAN WHY?!" He bursting though Ethan bedroom door.

"Why what?" Ethan asked.

"Boys! Calm down!" You suggested.

"NO Y/N! IM NOT CALM BECAUSE ETHAN DECIDED TO TELL THE WORLD ABOUT MY HEADGEAR!" He screamed at you both.

"Ethan take that part of the comment off!" You said.

"Fine you baby!" Ethan said.

"Ugh I hate this so much! Everyone said braces weren't bad... they were wrong!" He said slamming his bedroom door shut.