l o v e

What is love?
Is it lust? Attraction? Affection? Is it intimacy? Or attachment?
If one would ask me this question I would not know how to answer it at first. I'd hesitate, rethink, ponder. "Which love do you mean?", I would maybe ask.
But the true meaning of this so-called love, is love towards a life time partner. When you think of him, the corners of your lips lift up, your eyes shine, your cheeks redden. A tingling feeling inside your stomach, which some would describe as butterflies, starts growing. You might feel shy, nervous but most of all happy. You watch him as long as you can to remember every detail; from the little dimple on his cheek, to the barely-noticeable freckles scattered all over his face. You see him in everything around you, remember him in every situation, think of him all day long. You yearn for the feeling of yourself between his arms, the sound of his laughter, the twinkling of his eyes. For when he pushes a strand of your hair behind your ear and whispers nothing but sweet words to you. For when he compliments you, calls you by your favorite nickname and stares at you from the other end of the room. You are in awe by him, his actions, his personality, his looks.
You love.