Bahama Love(Jelena Story)

-THIS IS THE SEQUAL TO HE'S MY REBEL-

Proloque:

Selena:(smiling) ITS SUMMER(giggles plops on her couch) What are we going to do this summer?

Demi: Lets go on a vacation down to the Bahamas I mean we have been dreaming of this sense fifth grade. It will be our first trip without our parents and we will be all alone with our boyfriens(smirks)

Justin:(runs down in a pair of shorts and a tank) Ok its the first day of summer why aren't we hitting the beach?

Niall: We are planning our vacations to the bahamas

Justin:(drops his bag and sits next to Selena) Wait is this with the parents or just us grads?

Selena: If we play our cards right, just the four of us(smiles big)

Justin:(smiles) So needed alone time(kisses her)

Demi:(laughs) oh brother we should invite Miley and Jasmine

Selena: Yeah I heard Jasmine is dating a hottie and Miley is probably going to bring Nick

Justin: her fiance also a really great guy

Demi: But how are we going to convince our very strict parents(raises her eyebrow)

Selena: That is where I come in(flips her hair walks to her parents who are in the kitchen) Can we go on a vacation?

Brian: Yeah a family vacation before school is-

Selena: NO just my friends and me(sighs) I love guys but we are adults and we just want to feel like-

Mandy: You can go(smiles) But no sex

Brian: Mandy-

Mandy:(stops him) They are adults. They are all 18 and need time away from their parents. I trust them but you will come the first week in August and we will spend August together deal?

Selena:(screams and hugs her mom in excitement and then hugs her dad) I LOVE YOU GUYS(runs into the living) I got my folks now Demi its your turn

Demi: Will you tell my parents for me?(laughs)

Selena:(smiles and nods laughs)

-At Demi's Place-

Selena:(walks in with Demi looking like she does on Sundays) Hello Mrs. Lovato and Pastor Lovato

Pastor: What is the thing that Demi has sent you to ask us?(raises an eyebrow)

Selena:(lets a huge sigh out) We want to go on a vacation this summer. We will be going with our boyfriends but Demi and I will share a room and the boys the same. We will be bringing Logan Lerman also from church and my parents who are your closest friends are allowing us to go. It would not be the same without my best friend there. I mean this will be our last summer to hang out. In the fall, we will be going to college and we just want the feel of being adults for the first time before we move out. Please?

Pastor:(nods) I believe it will be a good lesson, but you will call us once a week Demetria, do you understand?

Demi:(shocked they said yes) YES YES I UNDERSTAND(screams and hugs them)

Sel&Dem:(runs out screams jumping up and down laughs)

Demi: We have to go invite the others(runs out)

Selena:(follows behind laughs loudly) SLOW DOWN DEMI

Demi: Nope(climbs in her car and gets in)

Selena:(climbs in the passengers seat and they take off to Miley's apartment)

-Inside-

Miley:(watching a movie with Nick cuddled up hears a knock)

Jasmine:(on the floor with her boyfriend)  Who could that be?

Miley: Probably Justin inviting us to the beach or Something(giggles pauses the movie and walks to the door sees Selena and Demi smiling) Ok come on you two eager beavers(rolls her eyes with a slight chuckle)

Jasmine: Hey guys(smiles) I am dating Logan Lerman(smiles)

Demi: SHUT UP THATS AWESOME(smiles looks at Logan who is now their "friend") Glad you are here too this saves us a trip(sits on the loveseat with Selena sitting next to her)

Nick:(smiles) What brings my fiance's friends here on such a beautiful day?

Selena: We are going on a vacation to the bahamas and we were wondering if y'all wanted to come with us?

Jasmine:(laughs) Yeah with our imaginary millions of dollars(sighs) Guys we are poor

Selena: I asked my parents and they will pay for everybody including you four

Demi: COME ON ITS OUR FIRST AND LAST TRIP AS FRIENDS(puts on a poutie lip)

Miley:(brings Nick, Jasmine, and Logan in a huddle)

Selena: I hope they say yes

Jasmine: yes we will but we have to leave Monday because we have plans with our parents over the weekend

Demi:(screams jumping up and down with Selena stops) You two join us in our girlie screaming jump 

Jasmine: its not really my- 

Miley: OH come on Jas(laughs drags her and the four scream, jump and then hug laughing) 

Jasmine: Ok that has to be my thing more often that was so Fun, wait what about Liz? She is our friend now too....

Selena: I texted her and she said that she was spending the summer with her new boyfriend in England(smiles) so who is happy? 

Logan: This will be fun watching My girl in a bikini(kisses her stops) Wait what is the room situation?

Demi:(sighs) For the four of us, we have to keep it to Selena and I sharing a room and the boys sharing one. We thought if we promised that, our parents would actually let us go

Logan:(shrugs) Makes sense(laughs) I will share with Nick and the girls will share so that you guys will not have to explain

Selena:(smiles) that is actually really sweet of you thank you guys

Nick: You guys are paying for a free trip to the bahamas thank you(laughs)

-Monday-

Selena:(walks onto the plane with the group) We are going to the bahamas by ourselves

Justin:(smiles) This is going to be the best summer because I am spending it with you(kisses her)

Selena:(kisses him back and smiles)

Demi:(sits next to Niall and lays on him) I love you

Niall: I love you too(kisses her forhead)

Jasmine:(smiles sits next to Logan) I can't believe I am going to the Bahamas this is just a dream for a girl like me

Logan: My dream is you(smiles kisses her gentlely)

Miley:(sits next to Selena) Sorry the seperated Nick and I(giggles)

Selena: I can tra-

Miley:(laughs) I live with him we need a few hours apart but thank you for the offer(smiles)