Day 3: Bonnie

I groaned, my head pounding. I don't remember much from last night. Odd.. Yet, I'm home? I don't remember heading home..

    I tried to get out of bed, but a pain shot down my back, making me lay back once more. "What the.."

    "Oh good, you're up." At the sudden voice, I gave a very unattractive screech, only to cringe and try to cup my back. "Oh, sorry sorry!" Wait a minute..

    "Bona-belle?" I asked. My eyes were glazed with sleep, I couldn't see the person.

    "Ah- Well, no, that's my sister." I frowned.

    "Barnaby Bon Rappit.."

    "Hey-Hey, there you go!"

    "... Bonnie."

    "Yeah?"

    "Why the fuck are you here?!" I yelled. I rubbed my eyes. Yep, definitely him. A hipster obsessed with food pics and unnatural colored hair. Especially lavender. Bonnie was one of the few who escaped Freddy's wrath, and turned himself around. When in the gang, he was this rebellious, edgy teen, who could only stand certain people.

    "Oh right. See- I saw you outside of that kids' restaurant, and I knew that's not a good place to sleep, so.. I took you home."

    "How'd you figure out where I live?!"

    "Your passcode was easy, dingus. I called your mom and got directions."

    "You told my mom I was out on the sidewalk?l

    "No, I said you got drunk."

    "God damnit.."

    "So, care to explain why your torso is so fucked up? Get into a massive orgy or something?"

    "God, you're still corrupted. And, no, I don't remember.." as I said that, it almost hit me like a bus.

    Oh my God, she kissed me. She.. she kissed me. My fingers subconsciously touched my lips. Unfortunately, Bonnie can read hand gestures.

    "Ooooh, you got smooched! Ooh, so who did it? Tell me tell me tell me!" He, with his agile self, jumped on the corner of my bed, crawling over me. "Tell me..!"

    "Eugh, jeez, get off me! And, no." I tried to push him away, but my midsection prevented me from doing so. "Besides, you won't believe me.."

    "Eh? Well, how do you know that? Just-"

    "Alright! Look- don't.. don't tell anyone," I pleaded. He smiled, and nodded his head, lavender hair moving with him. Bonnie edged closer, something I didn't particularly like, and locked eyes with mine. Creepy..

    "Okay. So.. um.. I.. are you sure?"

    "Out with it, (y/n)!" He shook my shoulders, giving a pleading look. I sighed.

    "Alright.. do you.. do you remember Abby?" Bonnie stared at me for a moment, then slowly leaned back, thinking.

    "You mean.. wait, you don't mean Freddy's.." I gave a slow, solemn nod. "Woah woah woah- this better not be necrophilia, cause-"

    "No, no! Well, when you say it like-"

    "Oh my god, what the hell?! Did- did you.. dig her up and.. and.. oh dear hell... that's all kinds of messed up, even for me."

"No, that's not what happened, I- Bonnie, look, it's hard to explain.." an idea popped in my head, a smile forming on my lips. "So.. maybe I should show you."

"You could show me where you go for counseling, cause it ain't working."

"Hear me out. I'll take you with me to work tonight, and show you. Prove to you."

"What, that Abby is dead?! You don't have to fucking show me that!" He snapped. He sighed, and shook his head. He squinted his eyes shut, looking like he was in deep thought. "Alright-alright.. I'll go with you. This better not be some sick joke though, I did not take four years of counseling just to end up at square one again."

"Fine. You stay with me my entire shift, though. Deal?"

".. Deal."

••••

I am alive, I guess.