Day 1: vague

I sat on my couch, tears falling down my face. I can't believe it... That was her. That was actually her. How did I not notice her voice? The last I saw her alive was when I was next to death, then she left to protect me. And how did I repay her? By admitting that I liked her, her brother killing her, and me killing her brother for some person in purple...

    My phone began to ring, my mother's name flashing on the screen. Sighing I picked it up, and answered, sadness in my voice. "Hey, Mom/Mum."

    "Sweet heart, are you alright? You sound depressed," she said on the other line.

    "Yes, I'm fine, Mum/Mom. I just got back from my new job, remember?"

    "Oh, that's right. I'm sorry, baby." I felt a stinging feeling in my stomach when she said that last word. But what could I do? She didn't know.

    "Y-yeah. So, what is it that you needed?" I asked

    "Oh, I was wondering if I was able to spend the day with you, but I can wait another day."

    "I think I need this day to myself. I'm sorry, Mom/Mum."

    "It's okay. I call again before you go to work, alright?"

    "Alright. Love you."

    "Love you too."

    Beep. ((Legit sound affects...))

    I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Gosh, what was I supposed to do? Say 'hey, Mum/Mom! I'm just depressed because I saw a freakin' dead girl that I had a crush on a long time ago last night! I mean, if that doesn't sound creepy af, I don't know what does!' I couldn't say that..." I shook my head, and stood up, dressing in normal attire.

    What am I doing? This is crazy. I hopped in my car, keys included with me, and drove off. Why am I even going? I must have a suicide wish. The place I was going to was the place I worked at. But I had no idea why...

    When I arrived, the elevators were flooding with people, and the doors were open instead of having to crawl though a vent. The place was lit with colorful lights, variating from a simple white to red to blue. I didn't know where to look. But I knew where I wanted to go. I walked towards a doorway, with neon lights that read Circus Gallery. My stomach churned at the thought of seeing her. I wonder how much she's changed?

    As I slowly stepped into the room, I was flooded with stage lights. And that's when I saw her. She looked almost exactly the same. Just metaled out. She still had her fiery red pigtails, red cheeks to compliment her pale skin, an elegant red dress, black flats, and emerald eyes. Her lips were shining out, and looked as if she was caked with makeup. One thing I didn't like. Still, she is the girl I know.

    Ladies and gentlemen; boys and girls! Gather 'round! Circus Baby is fixing to start her performance. Please show respect, and only clap at the end of the show.

    I didn't bother to watch most of it, for I was just remembering her too much...

    I awoke to a soft hand on my face, and a damp rag on my forehead. "Where am I?" I mumbled.

    "Oh, you're awake! I'm so glad you're okay. I was so worried he killed you." A head was placed on the crook of my neck, and I felt my shirt became soggy with tears.

    "Who's here with me?" I asked

    "I-it's... You know me as Baby." My eyes widened.

    "Why are you here?! Where's your brother? He's here, isn't he?! You're just softening me up!" I yelled at her.

    "No, he isn't here! He's at home. It's just me, I promise." I glared at her, as if saying 'I don't believe you'. "Please, I'm only trying to protect you! I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for never standing up, for just being in the sidelines, for... For not being your friend." Tears were streaming down her face, and I was beginning to choke up.

    "No, it's my fault for not standing up for myself."

    "That's not true at all! Everyday, when Freddy bullies you, you are one of his most bravest clients. You fight back every time. Nobody else does that. Even I don't do that." I looked at her with shock.

    "You mean-" I started.

    "Yes. When he's mad, he'll go after me. He'll beat me senseless, to where blood is the only thing you can see. Sometimes more. Those are the days I'm not there." I grabbed her hands, rubbing my thumbs over her knuckles.

    "I-I didn't know..."

    "No one knows. Not even his friends. Please, don't tell anyone. If he found out, he'll kill you. I don't want that to happen." I cocked an eyebrow.

    "Why do you care so much about me?"

    "Because... Because..." She shook her head, and cupped my cheeks in her hands...

     Night 2 will be out soon. I only halfway know where I'm going with this, so please bare with me. The next chapter will be more dark. If you are not a fan of gore, death, and self harm, please do NOT read the next chapter.