Chapter 7- The darkest pit of hell (Semi-Lemon.)

(Something a little different.)

(Third Person P.O.V.)
It's a little sad... Isn't it? No one likes being brought into something they don't like or don't want to be brought into. It's only been about a week ever since Andrew was Introduced to this weird "Furry Freakshow." He doesn't like the building... But he admires the "company."

Andrew... One person who doesn't really have any origin. Who is he? A robot? Some sort of Demon who cracks jokes? Scratch the last one... Point that I'M trying to make is that can we really trust Andrew? When you think about it, Andrew pretty much broke into that convention after hours... Which I'm pretty sure is illegal where Andrew lives. Let's take a break to notice who exactly Andrew's "company" is.

Let's start with the first person Andrew met... Baby. Baby, which is another word for an infant, is about the less "Furry" looking animetronic we've seen so far, right next to Balloon Babe, Ronette and Wendy. At first, Baby was fascinated with Andrew's healthy human body, even when it was bleeding pretty heavy, seemed like she was in love with his body. But was she really interested in Andrew's body? She talked about his skin tone and many other things... And said something strange... Seemed like she was interested in something else. But, ever since then, Andrew and Baby's relationship has changed a lot. Andrew's relationship with her seems to be the greatest and strongest. Baby doesn't really like anybody messing with Andrew and will stay close to Andrew whenever she gets the chance. It is unknown what Baby's true intentions are, but as far as what can be seen, she seems to have some sort of feeling for Andrew, but what kind of feeling? Anyways, Those two are inseparable, and that's okay with some of the animetronics, since Andrew is in real debt to her for helping him get where he is today.

Chica the Chicken... Even though she doesn't really look like one, it's what she is. Very good at cooking, has a personality that closely resembles that of a very loving mother. She can also be protective of people, like Baby, but Chica protects everybody that is a victim... Not only one person. This can be seen when Freddy messes with Bonnie about her "Way of thinking." Chica and Andrew had a rather rough start at the beginning, but now that Chica is starting to get lonely and needs some help in the Kitchen... She has started to warm up to Andrew due to his support to the convention and for his support to her and her friends.

Freddy Fazbear, lead singer with a boys name and the face of the convention. Some places would choose to have their mascot be friendly and nice... But Freddy is sorta opposite of that. Freddy can be mean at times, mostly forcing others to do her work and making fun of other animetronics, such as Bonnie. Freddy can have her way with most men when she wants too, such as Andrew. When first meeting Andrew, she told Baby to go get her microphone... Which Freddy already knew where it was. Freddy was just trying to get alone time with Andrew and it was somewhat successful. She seems to be very fond of Andrew, enjoying the time that they get to spend together.

Foxy the Pirate Fox, one of the more entertaining animetronics around the convention. Like the rest of the girls, Foxy is a thing of beauty. Almost like a Pirate Princess, a real tough one though. Having a pirate accent that her sister lacks is also bonus parts. With her sister Mangle, she is one of the more bizzare yet so good animetronics. Being a brave, athletic, and gullible animetronic is either good or bad, depends on what you favor. Andrew and Foxy both favor eachother in some way, Andrew favors her brave and badass attitude while Foxy favors Andrew's caring and mysterious personality. I swear they have met before... Probably some other guy...

Mangle the Fox, polar opposite of Foxy and the sister of Foxy. Loves her Sister a lot, but Foxy doesn't really show love back. Don't know if it's because Foxy doesn't love her back or if it's because Foxy is a tough gal, either way, little mean on Foxy's side. Mangle is a caring, thoughtul, intelligent, and shy... Polar opposite like I stated. Mangle wants just one thing, a family. Something she hasn't been able to get do to costumers caring more about her body then her actual needs. Sure, intercourse is needed for reproducing, but you think a thoughtful person like Mangle let's that go by so quickly? She isn't looking for a one night stand, she wants more... And Andrew is the only person that can give it to her. Well, he is the only person who cares about her a lot. She cares for Andrew a lot, and Andrew cares for her right back due to her and Foxy's medical help.