Unexpectedly Expected Addition

Start from the beginning

Wilford and Bim leaned in the doorway, catching the end of Dark and Google's conversation. "Ah yes, I was wondering when they would appear."

"Who?" Wilford drummed his fingers on his chin. "Why didn't I know about this?"

"You did not need to know." Darkiplier uttered as he stood, cracking his neck and sighed. "They will be confused enough without your help." He added, before glancing at Google. "Where were they?"

"Rolling around on the front lawn." Google explained.

Bim turned to look at Wilford, but he was already gone. Stepping out into the hallway, he looked around, catching no sight of him. "Something tells me that Will's already outside."

"Of course." Dark groaned, gently pushing past Bim and headed to the front door.

Wilford rose an eyebrow, staring at the men in the bush. "Hey fellas."

"Jim! Jiiiiiim!" One of the men cried out. "I think we've been spotted Jim!" The other man, who was holding a camera, silently pointed at Wilford.

Wilford nodded, grinning. "You've found the house boys, you're home."

"Is he talking to us Jim? This isn't the Jim family house! He's trying to kidnap us Jim! Run Jim, run!" The man screamed out, stumbling out of the bush and galloped down the side of the house. The man with the camera tumbled after him and sprinted to catch up.

Dark laid a hand on Wilford's shoulder. "You remember how confusing it was when we were brought into this reality."

Wilford rolled his eyes. "I was just trying to welcome them in!"

"I know." Dark sighed. "Let me fetch them." He slowly walked along until he found the two men sitting on the ground, their backs leaned against the backyard fence. "Good morning... Jims."

The camera man quickly lifted his camera to capture Dark. "Shh, I don't think he sees us yet." The other Jim whispered.

Dark grunted. "I just called you by name. I think I have seen you." The flashes of red and blue swirled around him slightly.

"It's demons, Jim!" The man screamed, scrambling to his feet again. He tripped and crawled on his hands and knees down the length of the fence, before getting up and jumped. After a few attempts, he grabbed the top of the fence and awkwardly pulled himself up, then flipped himself over, landing hard on the other side. The man with the camera followed him, and even more awkwardly, while still holding the camera, he too flipped over the fence, landing on top of the first man. "Oh!" He grunted. "Jim..."

Darkiplier groaned and Wilford approached, leaning against the fence beside him. "Remember how confusing it was." He mocked with a smirk.

"Must you?" Dark grunted.

Bim sighed. "Maybe I should talk to them. I'm sure the great Bim Trimmer, is still a little intimidating, but maybe less than the crazy man and the demon."

"I am not a demon." Dark glared at him, his aura flaring.

"I know, I know." Bim promised, biting his lip. "What is, lost souls fused by wonky black magic."

"Jim, who's that?" Could be heard on the other side of the fence.

Bim bit his lip. "Is someone back there with them?"

"King!" Wilford's eyes widened. Dark groaned, moving to the fence gate.

King was on the ground, head low, with his ear towards the stuffed squirrel he had. "I think he's dead." He frowned.

"Oh no, Jim!" Reporter Jim motioned the other forward as he kept low, approaching King. Camera Jim followed along, zooming in on him with the camera. "Someone's in trouble over here!" He looked at King. "Are you the rescuer?"