"Care to dance?" I take his hand and we begin slow dancing on the hill. He spins me and I trip over a rock and fall on the ground. I scream at the pain in my leg, I look to see that I had a bunch of broken glass in my right leg. Peyton rushes to me and begins to panic. I quickly grab my phone from my pocket and text Ed.

To Ed the Redhead: SOS Emergency, get here now.

From Ed the Redhead: On my way

I see Ed running towards us and he panics even more when he sees my leg. He carries me bridal style so the glass doesn't go deeper into my leg. Thank God the hotel is only a few blocks away. Peyton is still with us and I can't stop crying from the pain. The elevator ride took forever but Ed finally burst through the lads and I's hotel room. He startled Niall who was in the fridge digging for food but he stopped once he saw my leg.

"Lads get out here." He shouted, Liam,Luke,Zayn,Calum,Michael,Louis,Harry and Ashton run out of the rooms and Ed lays me on my stomach on the couch. 

"What happened?" Liam asks 

"We were dancing, I tripped and fell on glass." I quickly say

Zayn, Niall and Liam leave the room cause they can't stand to see anyone in pain. Leaving Louis to pull out the glass and everyone else to comfort me. Louis pulled out all the glass but the cuts needed to be stiched up.

"We can't move her, tell Liam to call the studio doctor." Louis says to Peyton while harry trys to calm me down. Peyton leaves the room and comes back with a sympathetic looking Liam,Niall and Zayn. Liam called the doctor and he was at the hotel in 10 minutes tops. He stitched my leg up with neon pink thread and wrapped it so the stitches wouldn't loosen when I walk. Peyton went home once he knew that I was ok. The boys won't let me even walk, Luke came up with the idea of giving me piggy back rides everywhere I go. 

"Gabbie Eleanor,Dani and Perrie want to talk to you." Liam snaps me out of my thoughts and brings the computer to the couch and sets it on my tummy so I can see since I'm laying down.

"Hey Boo how was the date?" Perrie asked 

"It was amazing." I say blushing

"Where did he take you?" Eleanor asks

"We played at the arcade for a while, then we watched a movie at the cinema and he finally took me to a moonlight picnic and kissed me." The girls shriek 

"He what?" Both boy bands and Ed yelled

"Ed why didn't you stop this?" Louis asked Ed

"She wanted privacy and she said nothing would happen. I trusted her." Ed said

"Boys it's just a kiss, let it go. Give her some freedom she would never let him get away with nothing more than a kiss. She's a big girl and can take care of herself." Eleanor yelled through the computer.

They all backed off immediately, I talked to the girls for a while. The boys ran around the room playing random games. My phone dinged with a message from Peyton.

From PeytonM: Need to ask u a question

To PeytonM: Shoot

From Peyton: Will u be my girl???

I squeal to myself before I reply back

To PeytonM: Absolutely 

From PeytonM: Goodnight Beautiful

To PeytonM: Goodnight

I quickly click Perrie's contact and text her

To Perrie: Peyton asked me to be his Girl and I said yes. He's officially my boyfriend.

From Perrie: Yay my baby s growing up.

I laughed at her message and put my phone down.

It's 9:30 and it has been a tiring day so I decide to go to sleep. I say goodnight to every boy and Liam carries me to my room and puts me under the covers. I soon hear 5SOS say goodnight and leave followed by 5 goodnights and 2 other doors closing shut. I hear Liam and I's door close. The bed dips down becuase of his weight, he leans and kisses my forhead. Soon the room is filled with his soft breathing, I soon fall into a deep peaceful sleep.

(1:56am still Gabrielle's P.O.V)

I hear footsteps and  stirring in the kitchen. Knowing the lads would never wake up so early on their own and they all slept at the same time I did. I grab my phone off the night stand. 1:56am. Trying to wake up Liam won't help so I quickly sit up in bed and grab Liams baseball bat from behind the door. I carefully limp down the hallway and into the kitchen to see 5 figures raiding our figure. I scream as loud as I can and the figures get started and stop. Liam,Harry,Zayn,Niall and Louis rush into the room. Zayn is holding a can of hair spray, Harry has a coat pillow, Louis has a carrot and Niall has a tub of ice cream above his head ready to swing. Liam is the only one with a real weapon, he has Niall's baseball bat.

"Stop." I recognize the voice as Calums

"What the hell Calum?" I shout, Liam turns on the light to reveal Calum, Ed, Luke,Michael and Ashton holding food in their hands. 

"You guys scared me to death, I thought someone was breaking into the room." I say

"Woah what are those on your shoulder?" Calum asks, causing everyone to look at my shoulder

"Cigarette burns from past adoptive parents." I answer with a shrug

"Which reminds me, we got you some over night scar removal cream." Liam says 

"Thanks and thanks to you guys too because now I'm wide awake and I will never get back to sleep." I say at the 5 who still have food in their arms. They put all the food back and sit on the couch, I decide to sit on Lukes lap since theirs no more space on the couches.

"This is payback for scaring me." I jump in his lap and everyone starts to laugh.

"It's ok we all had to wake up in an hour to catch the plane anyways." Zayn says

"So lets just sit and watch a movie." Louis says

"Toy story" Liam shouts

"The little mermaid." Louis  shouts

"What are those?" Everyone gasps. I look at all of them and see shock and confuion in their faces.

"You've never seen Disney movies?" Louis asks looking at me

"No I've never watched any movie until you guys adopted me." I say, they all had sadness in their eyes

"Poor deprived child" Louis cried, he ran over and hugged me and  insisted we watch Disney movies for the next hour and on the plane. Wow they really love their Disney movies.