@Y/ngottadigbick: ok but mines is better, and you read my username wrong. @Y/ngottadick

@rootbeerflop: I'm so proud of you! You're such a strong person. A true idol @Envy/n

@Envy/n: thank you babe😘  love you so muchh! @rootbeerflop

@Envision: @rootbeerflop bsisvaiahu Alexandra! BsisbaugwugVug

@rootbeerflop: I know! I'm crying! @Envision

@Vanessaanela: proud of you @Envy/n 

I smiled lightly and typed a reply.

@Envy/n: thanks sweets @Vanessaanela

My feed disappeared as I got an incoming facetime from,

Vanessa😍🍑

I quickly answered it as I flipped onto my back and laid my head on my left forearm.

"Hey cutie." She said while eating an In n Out burger.

I chuckled lowly and raised the phone higher.

"Why are you always eating?" She rolled her eyes and stuck her middle finger up as she took another bite of the burger.

"Cause I'm always hungry, duh." She grabbed her shake and sipped it as she squinted at me. "Is that my hat? Do you know how long I've been looking for that?" I chuckled and fixed it.

"I snuck it out of your car like a week ago. It goes good with my outfit, look." I held the camera higher and panned down my body. I quickly brought the camera back up when I heard her let out a loud cough and gasp for air.

She held her chest and quickly grabbed a water bottle.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What just happened?" I asked when she brought the bottle down.

She looked down at her shirt where the milkshake was spilled.

"Shit. Hold up." She jumped up and walked out of the frame.

"Y/n your little friend woke up." Viv said as she walked passed me and out of my hotel room. I looked down at my lap and saw a tent in my pants.

"I hate when this happens." I groaned out. It's like it had a mind of its own.

I grabbed a pillow and placed it on my lap when realization hit me.

I basically showed Vanessa my hard on without even knowing.

I groaned and dropped my forearm over my eyes.  

"What are you groaning about?" I peeked one eye open and saw Vanessa reenter the frame with a gray thrasher hoodie.

"Poser." I snickered. She looked down at her hoodie and shrugged.

"Its my ex boyfriends." I immediately stopped laughing and squinted.

"You're wearing your exes clothes?" She nodded and reached for something, pulling back a blunt and a lighter. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself.

"What? Do you have a case of the peanut butter and jellys?" She teased and blew out smoke. "I'm kidding, it's my brothers." I rolled my eyes and relaxed against the bed. "I meant what I said."

I hummed and reopened my eyes. "Bout' what?"

"About me being proud of you." She pulled a pack of chips out of nowhere and opened them. "Like, that's a hard thing to do and you did it so nonchalantly. It makes me happy to know you." I blushed slightly in response.