Character Ask/Ask Questions (CLOSED)

(A/N)
This video has nothing to do with the story or the character ask I just thought it was funny and it fits the whole asking questions moment, carry on. :-)

Hey guys! So I've been getting a couple dms of people asking me to do this, and I wanted to know the majority vote, people have been asking me to do a Character ask, and if I do one, would you guys ask questions? Lol.

So long story short, for those of you who might not know what a character ask is, it's basically where you ask questions to the characters, and the characters will answer them.

Ex:
Question:Anna why are you such a bitch?
Answer: (from Anna's POV) I don't try to be. I'm sorry if that's how I come across.

So people have been asking, and I already have questions for some of the characters, but I don't think I'll do it unless more people ask, I only have about five questions at the moment, if you guys have any questions for any of the characters in my book, comment below, and I'll post the character ask a little later with answers for each of the questions asked! Thank you all, I love you, and don't forget to hop on over to the sequel to find out what happens next for Anna and Eddie!!!

Ask your questions below next to the character your question is for.

Eddie

Anna

Bill

Richie

Beverley

Stanley

Ben

Mike

Henry

Please remember that the questions will be answered from the characters point of view, and aren't from the movie but from instances that happened in the actual book, ex:Anna passing out, Richie hating her, etc. all questions will be answered, except for those that are asking about the sequel. Sorry but you'll just have to wait. Thank you all so much for reading, and feel free to comment as many questions as you'd like :-).