Chapter Eight.

"Great who invited Lizzie Borden?" Richie scoffed as Anna walked into the room where they all stood around a well, "get fucked Tozier." She snapped, walking up to Eddie and handing him a knife as they talked silently, until she heard Richie taunting her, "gave her mother 40 wacks..." He snickered, making her fume in anger, but relax as Eddie put his hand over hers, "Richie." Eddie warned, "stop." Eddie finished, glaring at his friend as Anna glared at him, but otherwise remained silent, "I've had these all my life, they're kind of heavy for someone who's never thrown knives before, but if you have to then just stab him, either way, it can die. If it bleeds, you can kill it." She said softly, and Richie scoffed, "yeah sure, except that it bleeds upside down!" He shouted, making her glare at him, "If. It. Bleeds. You. Can. Kill. It." She snapped, "no matter what or who it is, if blood comes out of it, then it can die, it's the simplest rule. Just make it bleed. It'll die sooner or later." She snapped, and Richie rolled his eyes, finally losing her patience, Anna punched him as hard as she could, making him fall backwards, Eddie pulled her back fearfully, but she seemed calm as she looked down at Richie as the boy struggled to his feet, "call me Lizzie one more time and I swear Tozier my foot will be shoved so far up your ass your dentist will be able to count my toes from in between your teeth!" She snapped, before turning and storming off, throwing the front door to the house open, and stomping inside, the others following after her nervously. 

"Mike and I will be the last ones down, just hurry up." Anna said as they threw the rope down the well, letting Billy climb down, "Anna-" "go Eddie, we can protect ourselves if anything comes, just go. The faster you guys are out of the way the faster we can get down there. So hurry." She reassured him, and though he was skeptic, he began climbing down, she sighed as she looked over at Mike, before gripping her throwing blade tightly and waiting.

"Go ahead Mike, I'll come in after you." She said softly, swallowing thickly as she looked around  the abandoned room, Mike looked hesitant, but still nodded, grabbing a hold of the rope, he sat down on the edge of the well, and looked at Anna nervously, before beginning to climb down, although, he hadn't made it far, when he heard Anna shout in pain, and watched as Henry looked down the well, his face soaked in blood as he smirked maliciously at him, "I'll come back for you." He snapped, before turning and walking away, Mike called out to Anna in horror, and began climbing back up as fast as he could, he made it to the top, only for Henry to punch him, and yank the rope from his hands, but before he could fall, two hands latched onto him, and Anna began struggling to pull him up, "Mike hold on!" She cried, straining to help him at such an odd angle, Henry took the rope and threw it away from the well, so Mike had no hope of grabbing back on to it, "Anna watch out!" Mike warned, but it was no use, Henry had already sent his first blow, Mike struggled trying to get up, as Anna tried to help him, while fending off Henry as best as she could, "Anna!" Eddie shouted, getting her attention, "get angry!" He shouted again, and realization crossed her face as she looked down at her hands, watching them shake, she no longer felt the weight of Mike, no longer felt the blows of Henry, all she felt was fury.

Seeing what had become of his sister, Henry backed away fearfully, watching as she pulled Mike up without struggle, letting him get to his feet, still shaking, she looked over at her brother, her hands trembling as her jaw locked in fury, without thinking twice, she walked over, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and hit him as hard as she could. He didn't retaliate, he knew better, she glanced once at Mike, who was looking at her in a mix of amazement, and slight fear, and without a second thought, she pressed her palms against Henry's chest, and watched him fall down the well. "Holy shit!" She heard Mike shout, and it was done. Her brother was gone. "C'mon Mike." She said shakily, "we need to go find Bev." She took a shaky breath, wiping away the blood trickling down the side of her head, still looking at her unsure, Mike slowly began to ease the rope back down, "I'm alright. I promise. We need to go." She said softly, and that seemed to be enough reassurance for him, he tightened the rope, and helped her get down, letting her climb down to the others, and accidentally knocking the bolts down with her, "shit!" She cursed, watching them fall before the darkness swallowed them, "it's alright." Mike said softly, and she sighed, shaking her head, and clearing her mind, as she began to climb down to the others, terrified of what they might find, or what might find them first. 

(A/N)

(josh) DUN DUN DUN

Hehe cliffhanger, whoops.

I hope you guys enjoyed! I know I ended this chapter like an asshole, but the next one will be awesome, totally tubular, and just all around gory and creepy. Anyway, hope you enjoyed, thank you so much for reading, and thanks to all of you that have nominated me for the Paper Boat awards by @ProjectIT it means the world to me, and I'm so happy you guys enjoy this story!!! Thank you for reading, and the next chapter will be up soon!!!! See you then ;-)

Vote 

Comment

-ArchangelFromIndiana