of the night || kjm

member : suho

type : light fluff

traits / qualities : night driver junmyeon x dance coach reader

»The rhythm of the night , this is the rhythm my life«

ëxø

Y/N's POV

"You're a bit late today," he chuckled, a soft smile gracing his stunning features.

"A student hurt his foot, I'm helping him recover with movement exercises so he doesn't stay so still," I informed, sitting down in the passenger seat.

I set my bag in the back seat, pulling my seat belt on as he started to pull out of the parking.

I had gotten a driver to take me home after work as I worked later in the day and it was always dark when I'd get done. My sister nagged me to have better safety precautions for myself, thus suggesting a driver who had a night shift to match my schedule.

Our times ended up to fit together perfectly and as the weeks had gone on, we became fairly close, my students always teasing me about our relationship.

Even though we weren't dating, I was highly interested in him.

The way he would smile, looking away when I'd greet him with a small treat like a sweet or a coffee. Thanking me as light pink brushed over his cheeks. His hand rubbing the back of his neck and grinning whenever I'd tell him how nicely he had dressed himself.

"Aren't you off today?" I raised a brow as he glanced at me, nodding.

"Any plans again?" He grinned as we'd always go somewhere together after my shift when he was off.

"I saw this small local festival on the first exit of the highway so I thought it'd be fun if we could go together," I suggested and he nodded.

"Let's go to my place to change first since you always shower after work and your place is on the other side," he took a turn, his neighborhood popping up.

"I always leave a bunch of my clothes at your place whenever I visit or stay," I laughed lightly as he parked. "At least now I'm glad for that."

"I never mind anyways, it's always fun to see a pair of your jeans poking out with the rest of mine," he chuckled, tossing his head back as his eyes shut and I was captivated by the sight.

Won't you teach me how to love and learn.

"C'mon," he tugged me out as we made our way into his home.

You can pick the clothes you want or come up with your own!