Chapter 1

Third POV 

A boy with blonde hair and whiskered cheeks, by the looks he seems around 10, and he was sleeping peacefully. Dreaming about food, but more importantly eating ramen. Mumbling about ramen while tossing and turning, someone was at the door watching. A younger boy with red hair and whiskered cheeks, by the look he seems around 8, was giggling quietly. Bright blue eyes seem to smile while looking at his brother in bed.  

Quietly stepping inside, the boy had an object in his hand

Quietly stepping inside, the boy had an object in his hand. He was snickering slightly, so when he held up the object, it seems to be a blow-horn, and let it go. 

HHHHOOOONNNNNKKKKKKK 

The blonde child jumped up alert. A kunai in hand, he looked around frantically. The other child was on the ground, laughing. Holding his stomach as he saw his older brother standing in only his boxers, which strangely have hearts and ramen on them, as well as wild hair. Seeing no threat, the blonde pouts and lets down most of his guard. Kicking the boy on the ground lightly and sighs. 

"Seriously Menma?" The blonde asks. 

The boy with red hair, now known as Menma, gets up. Wiping his eyes, he smiles and looks up slightly. "Sorry, Naruto-nii. I couldn't help it." The boy with blonde hair, now known as Naruto, sighs again before ruffling his brother's hair. "It's fine but don't do it again. I might hurt you by accident one of these days and I wish not to."  Menma nods before hugging Naruto. He then runs out of the room, calling out behind his shoulder that Naruto should get ready for school and to not miss his birthday for training.  

Ah, yes now Naruto remembers. It's his little brother's birthday. A lucky yet horrible day indeed. Naruto doesn't remember much but apparently while his mother giving birth, something happened and the Nine-tails was released. Destroyed so many homes and killed so many people. However, his father Minato, the 4th Hokage, defended the village. Though afterward, he brought out his newborn brother and sealed half the Nine-tails within him while sealing the other half within himself. Apparently using a seal that would kill him but the Shinigami said he would let Minato live, for some odd reason. Afterward, it was announced what happened and Menma was seen as a hero for 'Taking away the beast'. 

Though soon, their godfather, Jiraiya the Toad Sannin, came and told the parents about a Prophecy. Believing that it was about Menma, they immediately started to care more about him. Leaving Naruto to himself. Just thinking about makes Naruto scowl but when his mind turns to his little brother, his expression softens. The blonde absolutely adores Menma. He would do anything for his brother. If Menma wanted to destroy a village, Naruto would train to be the strongest like no one ever was and do the job. Menma is more family than anyone else. Hell, Menma is the only one who's keeping Naruto afloat. If it wasn't for his adorable little brother, Naruto would've already been deep in darkness. 

Shaking his head to get rid of the dark thoughts, Naruto went to put on his kill-me-orange jumpsuit. The boy gagged slightly at the sight of the horrid thing. Seriously, pretending to be the dead-last is a nightmare. So many people underestimating you and not being able to kick people's asses is a very hard thing to deal with. Only a few selected people know about Naruto's mask, including his brother. Now all the blonde has to do is wait until the Chunnin exams. Then he can show everyone his true potential and burn the damn jumpsuit with glee. Only until then...