Chapter 3: Versus (old)

Welcome back! Sorry for the wait, I was writing another Lloyd x Reader 😉

Ninjago movie reference in here. Find it and comment and you will be spammed with votes. First 5 comments only though.

Hope you enjoy!

Not edited!

Word count: 4034

Y/N's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep. Who could. But something else is up. As the Master if Dragons, all I could learn so far with my power is the feelings of each Dragon, and sometimes their Master.

And that's a reason I'm up. I can feel the Ice Dragon, and I can feel Zane. He's here, and he's dreaming about his Dragon.

He's scared.

It's a weak feeling. I don't know why, but it's faint. Maybe it's because Zane is weak from defeating the Overlord? Don't know. It's nothing I can help with right now. Hell, I only know the Elemental Masters Dragons, I have no idea how mine is. I sigh, still in thought. Looking out to my balcony, I see it's morning. Good, I'm starving.

Making my way to the kitchen area, what ever it's called around here, I over hear some of Chens workers talking.

"I hear the ninja snuck into the ceremony." Said one.

"Do you think they know what happened?" Another said.

"Of course idiot! They saw Chen take Karloffs power!" The first one said. I held in a gasp, and walked faster to the kitchen area. I need to talk to the ninja, even though I know it was them last night. I opened the door to the room, a good smell filling my nostrils. I looked over to the bar and saw the ninja being served.

"Next," The server yelled. Garmadon came up. "Uh - uh, nothing for you."

"There's a valuable lesson here, son. If you turn your back on your first evil sensei in an effort to go straight,-" "Next!" "-you may not be served creamy biscuits." Yikes.

"Well, I know what we are being served. A whole bunch of baloney. This isn't a fighting tournament, it's an Amino for Chen to steal everyone's powers. But we still don't know why." Lloyd said. So it is true! I look up and look at the ninja. Damn. The fuck. Why is he so hot. I can see his muscles. Shit.

Calm your self Y/N.

I started turning around, when bickering was heard. Jay and Cole. Their food spilled on the floor, and all I could do is stare at them with wide eyes. Eventually, they sat down, and so I made my way in that direction. However, I slipped on the drink that spilled, sending me on the ground, butt first. Tox started laughing her butt off, with an annoying laugh.

"Easy win then huh?" She sneered. I growled and summoned 5 flaming daggers in each hand, threw them at her and pinned her to the wall, trapping her. I stood up, and did Spinjitzu. Mostly to scare her. When I stopped, let's just say Tox looked scared. But my victory was cut short. And old power was rising and coming closer.

Water.

I look around for Garmdon, once I saw him and ran and grabbed his wrist, pulling him out of the hall way. Once I stopped, I looked at him with seriousness.

"I though Maya and Ray went missing! Why can I feel the Water Elemtent getting stronger?!" I asked him, in a hushed wisper.

"I dont know. The only way to feel that power is Kai's sister Nya." He said.

"Nya?! She cant come here! She could be killed! Maya was my mom's best friend. Not just that, if Nys gets killed no one will have the Element of Water. Not to mention Zane is here and is energy is getting stronger. He is afraid of his energy dragon. The only reason that has to be is that not all of your element is taken." I said, kind of talking to my self. I then scream in pain. The ninja burst in, serious faces on. My eyes start glowing a blue color, Water.