chapter 2

**JOSHY'S P.O.V.**

As we made our way inside the crowded house, I heard a girl scream "HEY EVERYBODY, JOSH AND ZEAK ARE FINALLY HERE!!" One hour into the party, 5 bottles of beer, and 4 girls dancin on me, I was having a blast. That was untill I was about to piss my pants. As I made my way down stairs after using the bathroom, i heard someone call Zeak a faggot.

"Wheres your precious boyfriend lover boy? Ohh is he not here to save you??" Zeak just laughed at the man.

"Save me from what?? You? please don't flatter yourself. Plus iv'e already told you Josh and I aren't gay together so stop calling me a faggot" Zeak spat in the other dudes face.

"Ohh. So since your not gay, you wouldn't mind if i3 kissed you then" The guy smerked. I had to help Zeak out and before I knew what I was doing because I was to drunk to care, I walked up to the guy..

"Umm excuse me. What the hell are you doin with my boyfriend?!?!" I yelled at him. Zeak's eye shot right to mine.

"I thought you said you and Josh aren't together you little faggot" The guy said back in Zeak's face.

"Get your hands off him now" I said through gritted teeth. I don't know what was coming over me but seeing the guys hands on Zeak was really starting to make my blood boil.

"If you and him are really a couple, prove it" He smirked.

"Fine I will" I snapped back while pushing the man out of the way and grabbing Zeak's face in my hands before smashing my lips against his. I felt Zeak tense up and then relax and started to move his lips against mine. Realizing what we were doing i slowly pulled away just in case that weirdo was still watching. When i saw that he was gone and me being completely sober from shock , couldn't help it but tell Zeak that i was sorry and I had to go. I could hear him calling for me to stop but i just couldn't. I had to get away from him. No not because I was mad, but because I think I might have enjoyed our kiss and I knew that if Zeak found out then he would be pissed and not wanna talk to me anymore and I couldn't let that happen so instead I raced off in my car and went straight home. Not wanting to wake my parents up I quietly made my way up stairs to my room. As soon as i shut my bedroom door my phone started going off. I knew who it was by the ring tone I specially set for Zeak. After about 20 calls he finally started texting me.

*Josh i'm sorry I didn't know you were gonna do that. If you hate me I understand but please just text me back and tell me you made it home okay.*

I didn't want to text him back, I had to think about what just happened. I didn't feel disgusted by our kiss and I didn't know why. I didn't want to think about how he would react if he actually knew that i liked the felling of his lips on mine and the way his body felt against mine. After worrying about it another hour, i finally found myself dozing off into a deep sleep. 

I woke up the next morning thanking God that it was Saturday and i didn't have to go to school and face Zeak. I finally faced the fact that I think im gay for my best friend. How would Zeak react if he knew? Well only one way to find out. So tomorrow i'll go over to his house and tell him, but for today i just wanted to sleep. And that's what I did, for the rest of my Saturday I slept through everything.

When I woke up and looked at my clock on my night stand it said 10:30a.m. I took a shower and got dressed so I could go over to Zeak's and tell him how I felt. Before i started fixing my hair I realized how hot it was in my room so I went over to my balcony doors to open them. When I pulled the curtain back, to my surprise Zeak had his back up against the doors asleep with something in is hands. I knocked on the door to wake him up so I could let him in. While Zeak started waking up I realized that he still had the same clothes on from the party. Could he really have been at my balcony door since Friday night? When he looked back and realized I was standing there he got up and moved so I could open the door.

When I opened the door neither of us said amything. So I decided to go first.

"Umm,Did you stay here all weekend?" I wispered.

"Yeah. I wanted to make sure you were okay. And when you wouldn't answer my calls or texts I came here instead to see for myself. Look Josh, im sorry for what happened but since im already here I think its time that I finally tell you that umm, I kinda like you. No scratch that I do like you. Here's your present. Happy late Birthday Josh" he said turning to wall away. But before he could I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my room.

"Who said I don't feel the same way" I smirked before crashing my lips with his. I backed him up against my wall while pressing my body hard against his while our tongues fought for domonance. I slid my hands down to the bottom of his shirt while his were tangled in my hair. He let out a soft moan as i played with the hairs of hid happy trail. 

"J-Josh Mmm not s-so fast.

I pulled back smirking "Sorry, I couldn't help my self" I said making my way to the end of my bed. I looked down at the present Zeak got me. I picked it up so he could sit down and I could open it.

When I opened it I almost cried. It was a huge poster of Chris Daughtry. I LOVE CHRIS DAUGHTRY!! It said "THANK YOU FOR BEING MY BIGGEST FAN AND BELIEVING IN ME JOSH! I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER. HERE ARE TWO FRONT ROW SEATS AND TWO BACKSTAGE PASSES. WHEN YOU DECIDE TO USE THESE PLEASE COME FIND ME SO WE CAN MEET IN PERSON. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT LOVE CHRIS DAUGHTRY." 

"W-What h-how did you get this" I asked extremely in shock.

"Well my uncle is a director and he just directed his latest video and I asked if he could get this for me. D-Do you like it" he asked nervously.

"Are you kidding?? I love it baby thank you" I said before kissing him passionately. "Now, go take a shower and then come to bed with me" I told him. Zeak got in the shower and I set out a pair of my boxers and sweatpants for him when he gets out.

While he was in the shower I put up my new poster right above my bed and crawled under the covers. Soon Zeak came out and got in bed with me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"Josh" He asked.

"Yeah"

"What are we"

"Whatever you want us to be"

"Will you be my boyfriend" Zeak asked sleepily.

"Of course baby" I answered and kissed his head "Now get some sleep, we have school tomorrow" and with that we fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT SO I KNOW THAT SOME OF YA'LL LIKE MY STORY

THANKS XOXO LEXI