chapter 16

Josh's P.O.V.

There's 2 words in life that everyone hates no matter who you are. Those two words are Final Exams. Lucky me I have them all this week. But the good think about final exams is that unless you go on to college you don't have to take them anymore after high school.

"Hey at least next week we graduate from this hell hole" Hensley said sitting in the passenger seat of my car.

"Have you decided where you are going? I mean it is a tough decision between Berkley and Harvard" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Ohh shut up Mr. Princeton!" she said punching my arm.

"Hey it's not my fault that Im an,l amazing baseball player and im smart" I said laughing.

"Yeah yeah whatever. So where are we going anyways" she said (refuring to college).

"I honestly don't know. I mean your going to medical school anyways and both Harvard and Berkley have an amazing program for you to choose from."

"It's just weird you know. I mean for the last 13 years I've been going to a school were its no big deal if I mess up or whatever but if I screw up me school I'm screwed forever."

"You won't be screwed forever Hens. You'll always have me to come rescue your ass when you need me."

"Awe thanks Josh. I love you, I'm sorry we had to become friends the way we did But I'm glad that we finally did."

"I know. Me too. Now who's house? We have a hell of a lot studying to do."