My Bestfriend boyxboy

"HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY JOSHY!!" That's what I woke up to this morning. Apparently my 17th birthday is a huge deal to my mom and dad.

"Thanks guys" I smiled and hugged them both.

"Ohhh my baby is growing up so fast" my mom cried while huggin my dad.

"Mom calm down its not like im leaving. I still have a whole nother year of high school left" I tell her chuckling. I kissed her head as I got out of bed to go to my bathroom to take a shower.

After my nice warm shower, I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a light blue v-neck shirt, and my white Vans. While combing my hair, there was a knock on my door. "Come in, im in the bathroom" I shouted so they could hear me.

"Are you decent" I heard my bestfriend Zeak ask.

"Guess you'll have to come in and look" I answerd laughing.

"Mmmm don't tempt me" he said walking through my door. "Damn your dressed" he said pouting. we looked at each other and we both started laughing hard. Some people really do think that Zeak and I are a couple but we're definatly not. Zeak and I are the two most straightest guys in our whole town. No I dont hook up with random girls just to have sex, but I do check out almost every girl I see.

Happy Birthday man" he said.

"Thanks Zeak"

"My mom wants you to come by after school today so she can give you your birthday present, and you better show up cuz you know how she is" he said chuckling.

"Okay we'll go right after school. Lets go or we're gunna be late to class."

"Dude, can you believe that starting Monday we only have three weeks of school left untill we're finally seniors" Zeak said excitedly.

"Man I know. My moms been cryin all morning just because im 17, how do you think shes gunna react in three weeks".

"Uggg I know, my moms already goin crazy" he said.

The drive to the school isn't really that long, usually it only takes me 10 minutes to get there but on rainy days it takes 15 so its not that bad. When we got to the school not a lot of people were there yet. School doesn't start untill 8:30 and its only 8:15.

"So I heard that John and Micky are throwing you a party tonight for your birthday, are we gunna go" Zeak asked.

"Seriously when did you hear that"? I asked.

"Lastnight, Matt texted me and asked if I could talk you into going. But I told him when do you ever give up goin to a party, specially if the party is for you" he said laughing.

After school Zeak and I went over to his house so he could get ready for tonight plus so his mom don't chew my ass about not coming over so she could wish me a Happy Birthday.

"Mom we're home" Zeak yelled to his mom as we got inside his house.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHY!!!" Zeak's little 5 year old sister Lilly yelled as she came running to me with a picture she colored that said happy birthday. I don't know why but I think Zeak gets mad when his little sister climbs on me sometimes. Oh well, it probally because he thinks that she's annoying.

"Awww thanks Lill, its cute. I'll hang it on my wall with al the other pictures you've colored for me" I told her as i picked her up and put her on my shoulders as we walked into the kitchen where Zeak's mom was cooking.

"Hey boys, Happy Birthday Josh, your present is on the counter by the icebox" she said while hugging me. I sat Lilly on one of the stools at the bar and i walked over to the little wrapped present. When I opened it i smiled really big. Zeak's mom had gotten me the newest Daughtry cd.

"Thanks Mrs. Pearson" I said while huggin her and kissin her head.

"Josh how many times do i have to tell you to call me Sindy and I hope you like it, Zeak said he was your favorite singer" she said. I looked over at Zeak and He winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and after thanking Sindy one last time we went upstairs to Zeak's room.

"I know you haven't gottin a present from me but I promise you will soon. Hopefully by tomorrow, But for now we gotta get ready for a party" he said smileing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY SO THIS IS A NEW STORY I JUST WROTE TODAY!!! I THINK IM GUNNA LIKE WRITTING THIS ONE WAY BETTER THEN MY OTHER TWO. I WILL BE UPDATEING MY STORIES A LOT FASTER NOW BECAUSE I FINALLY GOT A LAPTOP SO I CAN WRITE ON THIS INSTEAD OF MY IPOD. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY.

THANKS SO MUCH XOXO LEXI