Chapter 10 - Jennie's Member

Start from the beginning

She came up to me and started to kiss me roughly and passionately, the cold I pressing against my thigh. My hands traveled to her hair, entailing them selve in them. "Jennie..." A sold moan escaped my mouth when she sucked onto me neck, leaving more hickeys.

Jennie's hands soon traveled to my thighs, squeezing and grazing over them lightly. She put one of my legs around her hips. I soon got nervous about it going into me.

"Don't worry baby girl, it'll only hurt a little." Jennie calmed me.

That wasn't the problem. She doesnt know that I lost me virginity two years ago to Namjoon. Namjoon realised he was gay and I was already out by then as bisexual.

I bit my lip as she slid in and moaned, missing the void that was once filled. Jennie's face looked confused, as she seemed to have pushed in easily, well as easy as she could.

"Why didn't I feel your hiemen break?" She asked, confused.

"N-Namjoon took it a couple years ago." I said, wiggling a little. "M-move please." I begged.

Jennie smirked and nodded, starting to move her hips back and forth, swiftly. The sweet friction made me moan out loudly. I squirmed, bringing my leg higher to make myself tighter.

Jennie's hands rested on my ass, pumping herself into my warmth. I moaned into her ear, whimpering and pawing at her back. She growled lowly under her breath and moved faster.

"J-Jennie, I-I can't hold it anymore." I whined, feeling my core coil and turn in pleasure, as my walls tightened even more.

"You can hold it in some more baby girl." Her voice was low and husky. She pulled out and shoved me to the floor by my shoulders.

She put the same leg at was around her hips on her shoulder and entered back in, her thumb pressing and rubbing circles around me clit. I screamed in pleasure as I felt tighter than ever. My juices were now leaking onto the floor and down my thighs.

Jennie leaned in and kissed me tenderly, her tongue snaking into my mouth. She gave me wet kisses all along my neck and color bone, making me reach my high even faster.

I felt the older girl smirk against my skin as I felt my thighs start to tremble. "You can let go baby girl. Just know that you'll be punished later." Her voice had a mischieviously sexy tone to it, making me even more wet.

Suddenly there was a moan from outside the closet. "Mmm... Momori," Dayhun moaned out. I blushed at the noise and felt Jennie speed up heavily. I heard Momo giggle as a licking noise broke through, making me squirm at the thought of Jennie's tongue inside me again.

My core got hot and fiery as Jennie kept thrusting in and out, slamming into my pussy roughly. I arched my back and felt my thighs tremble, soon cumming on my thighs and the strap.

Jennie gladly pulled out and lapped the juices up willingly. "Mmm... Lisa you're so sweet, just the way I like it." She said, licking her lips.

I felt my face flush when she said that. She giggled at my breathless state. I looked down at the strap, seeing it was covered in my juices. I leaned down, pushing Jennie over, and wrapping my lips around the tip of the dildo.

I started to bob my head and lick the sides, gagging every once in a while. "Thats right baby girl, suck off daddy's cock." Jennie said, pushing my head farther, making me take more into my mouth.

I had about half the thing in my mouth. "Damn if I could feel that I bet it would be amazing. You look great sucking cock baby." Jennie's dirty talk rang in my ears, making me blush.

I moved a strand of hair out if my face and held my hand there, taking more in. Slurping and little moans could be heard. "That's good for now baby girl, I think it's clean." Jennie giggled, bringing my head up and kissing my lips.

"I think we should stay in here a while because Momo and Dahyun are still going at it out there." I chuckled, kissing my lover back, and straddling her. I sat on her fake dick and moaned out a little, feeling my walls wrap around the piece of rubber.

Jennie nodded and ran her hand through my hair, her fingers getting tangled in it. She smiled at me as I looked down at her. "Youre so cute like that."

I blushed at the comment and nuzzled my nose into her neck, feeling Jennie rock my hips back and forth, making me release tiny moans. My arms wrapped around her neck and I soon fell asleep.

Jennie's POV

As Lisa fell asleep she was still releasing quiet, almost inaudible moans throught her slightly parted lips. She was so cute when sleeping.

God I love this girl so much.

Her little snores were cute and adorable. The blonde moved in her sleep and mumbled something.

"Jennie..."

I blushed, tremendously. I soon fell asleep holding her hips, as she rocked very very slowly.
______________________________________
A/N - Long chapter.

Hope you liked it.

Author-nim out!😘❤