Chapter 2

::Chapter Two:: Because of You::Kelly Clarkson

  "You are not going to do that," I retaliated. Ronnie scoffed and nodded his head as he cruised towards McDonald's. 

   We just came from practice and decided to take a bite, when Ronnie decides that his next sexual encounter will be Phillip Daniel. Marc's brother. 

   "Phillip isn't gay, though," I said. "He hits on me all the time." 

   "So?" Ronnie asked. "I flirt with you all the time. Heck, everyone flirts with you." 

   "Why is that?" I asked. 

   "Because your a virgin," Ronnie shrugged. 

   "Again, what does that have to do with anything? so what I didn't have sex-not everyone had sex, yet." 

   "But your the biggest virgin, darling. That's the point. Your so hot and naive. A lot of the football team wants to shag you but your all about Steve." 

  "Who's Steve?" I asked. 

   "Analogy, darling. Like Sandra Bullock, your all about Marc." he stated. He cast me one of his signature 'I-know-everything' look that he reserves just for these occasions. 

   "I am not all about Marc." Well not enough to follow him across the damn country. 

  "Yes you are darling. Every time he's either mentioned or near you, you even start to drool." Ronnie says. He lolls his head to the side, cast a dreamy look at me, and deliberately started drooling. 

   I realized two minutes after he was supposed to be imitating me, "I do not look like that!" I slapped Ronnie and told him to move to the drive-thru. 

   He chuckled and drove up. "What do you want?" 

   "The usual," I replied. He ordered my kiddie meal and his Angus Burger. We drove up to the station where we receive our food when he spoke again. 

   "Why was Marc talking to you earlier?" 

   I blushed and looked down. "I think he kind of maybe, asked me out?" 

   Ronnie gasped. "Shut the eff up! When was this?" 

   "Umm." 

   "Don't actually answer that. I'm just surprised." Ronnie said. I scrunched up my nose, what a hot guy can't ask me out?

   "If you haven't notice Marc is kind of shy." Ronnie told me. "So I'm just suprise he had the guts."

   "Excuse me," the cashier asked, looking like he's been waiting for a long time. "Here's your order." Ronnie turned his head towards the guy and literally eye-shagged him. I shook my head, he has no shame.

   "Thanks darling," Ronnie smiled. The cashier's eyes widened and cleared my head. 

   "Do you need more condiments?" the cashier asked.

   "What?" Ronnie questioned.

   "Condiments," he replied back, pointing to the yellow sign taped onto the side of the window.

   "Don't you think your being a little forward, sweetheart. Besides, I have enough condoms. So if you want to shag..." 

   "What?" I yelled. "Ronnie. Condiments are sauces. Not condoms!"

   "Oh shit!" Ronnie said. He took the food and put it in my lap. "Sorry about that."

   The cashier nodded, with a slight smile on his face. "Have a good day."