Suga kookie

Jungkook had been nervous all day. He knew that today was the day he would tell Suga. He knew that they were close, but he still was scared of what his friend would think of him. Jungkook stared at Suga who sat directly beside him throughout the entire dinner. He dreaded the day coming to an end. When dinner was over, he waited for everyone to leave and get ready for bed. When Suga began to get up he kicked him under the table. Suga looked at him confused. The words were on the tip of Jungkook's tongue but they would not come out. After a long time of silence he finally said, "I have something to tell you." "What is it?" Suga replied. "Please don't let this change us. It took a lot of courage to find the words. I've been thinking about us a lot lately and.... I think I like you more than a friend." The tension and awkwardness built up as Suga said nothing. Jungkook could feel himself get hot and tear up. Suga noticed. "Ahh, Kookie, I could never hate you." "Well do you feel the same, hyung?" Suga stared at Jungkook. He turned his body to him. Suga grabbed Jungkook's shirt and pulled him close to his face. Jungkook was confused on what would happen next. Still gripping his shirt tightly, Suga stood bringing Jk with him. He made his way to the nearby couch and pushed JK down onto it. He began removing his clothes for him without saying a word. Jungkook was surprised, but had dreamed of this moment for a long time. The temperature in the room skyrocketed. JK stared at the ceiling thankfully as Suga made his way around his body. He knew he had to be quiet but it was too much to hold in. Every move Suga had was one he had never dreamed of.