Training

Chapter 4

The little girl came out of the small room where she was put in to spent the late night alone. She came out with a flannel around her waist. She had a white t-shirt and ripped light blue jeans on. At first glance she seemed has if she could cause no harm, but the closer and longer you were to stare at her the worse she was to become. Her eyes turned a blood shot red as she stared down the souls of those around her. She had a sword strapped to her side hidden by the flannel. A knife was cleverly hidden in her boot. A knife was well hidden in the loops of her bow which held her hair up on the top off her head in a tight pony tail.

"What are you looking at?" She turned to Liam and interrogated him.

"I..." He looked into her eyes as they shaded back to their normal hazel color. "I was looking at your eyes... How do they do that?"

"What do you mean?" Samantha got up and looked into Samantha's eyes. "There's nothing special about them."

"No, they turned red." He couldn't stop staring. Something about her eyes intrigued him. "I'm telling the truth. Why would I lie about something? Especially about something that seems so bizarre?"

"I don't know, Liam, but we have work that needs to be done." Kyle said as he got up from his chair. He turned to the young woman and continued, "So? What's first?"

"Well" Kathy said "We have to raise your auras."

"I'm fine then. I guess I get to sit back?" Samantha asked as she leaned againist a wall.

"Everybody has room for improvements. You may not sit back and allow the world to over take your power because you refuse to grow your strength." Kathy's eyes turned red and she looked down to the floor. "If you choose to die in battle because you want to be lazy, then so be it. I will not help you in your upcoming battles. My soul has brought me here for Liam not for you. Liam needs you and so i will help train, but i cannot do any more."

"Fine." Samantha stood straight and began to walk away. "I'm training on my own. There isn't anything you can teach me that i don't already know."

Liam turned to Kathy and noticed the red radiating from her eyes. He walked over and carressed her cheek. In a small swoop his face brought her face up to his to reveal Kathy's eyes, blood red and filled with fiery, they seemed so beautiful for some reason.

Liam fell out of the trance as Kathy's eyes cooled and turned back to their original color.

"How do you do that?" Liam asked.

"Something I was born with." Kathy responded quietly.

"I think it's incredible. Absolutely gorgeous..." His face shaded pink. He looked at the floor and removed his hand and placed it next to his side. "I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry."

Kathy looked down and said, "Time to work. No stalling."

Kathy grabbed her sword from the strap under the flannel and in a second her arm swung above Kyle's head, right at the top of his hair.

"You're aura is low. I could have killed you just now."

"Are you insane?!" Kyle screamed. His heart had begun racing. "Aura or not-!" He cut himself off to give him a second to breathe. "Aura or not, I would have died."

Kathy smiled and again in a quick second, her wrist took a sharp turn smacking Liam in the back of his face. Flying forward, Liam fell to the ground without a scratch from the hit.

"Liam's aura is almost as high as it can be. I have the highest. He can withstand enough if he using his aura properly." Kathy dropped the sword and grabbed Liam's hand. She pulled him up onto his feet and waited for his balance to regain before releasing him. "If I can evolve your aura enough you will be combat ready. I'm not saying as good as your friend Samantha or Liam, but..." She trailed her sentence.

"I want to help..." Kyle fidgeted with his hands, "I never can because I get hurt before the battle is even in full effect."

"Kyle..." Liam held his hand out to his friend>

Kyle didn't respond to this gesture. He simply looked to Kathy and said, "I need you to help me."

Kathy grinned and said, "Let's begin then, shall we?

World Unseenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें