Past Lives

Chapter three

The world is dark. The sun has been blacked out with the darkness and hatred of the world. No humans are in sight. Creatures lurk every corner and torment each other. There are demons and crawlers. There are six demons in total. The first, and the most powerful, is the demon of light. She posses the power to create light bright enough to freeze you in time and space. The second, the demon of hatred. He causes hatred upon the world. Causing anyone to hate anything he tells them to. The third, the lord of the sea. Causing destruction wherever he wonders; however, his heart beats the fastest for the fourth demon, the demon of fire. Together they rain upon the world with hurricanes and wildfires. They are so very different, yet fell for each other in so many ways. The fifth is the demon of love. Breaking any creatures heart with a single wink. Killing them instantly. The sixth, and final demon, the demon of hypnotism. He is the weakest of them. He can control any creature he desires with a single glance from him.

These demons never really worked together except for Brando, the lord of the sea, and Kathy, the demon of fire. They were unstoppable when together; however, they were most vulnerable when apart. Some would team up with the crawlers of the earth.

One pair of demon and crawler was Grey, the demon of Love, and Dreamer, the snake like creature with wings that would feed off the sweet and succulent happiness of growing children. Together they lured both lonely teenagers and young, and naïve children.

The demons seemed to always be at war with each other.

Bliss, the demon of light, and Misty, the demon of hypnotism, were always at war. Fighting over who would rule the realm of evil. When one unforgettable night leads then to the ending of the evil, the world starts to crumble.

One night, both Bliss and Misty stand silently in a room. Bliss with her long silver hair slicked back into a ponytail and Misty with his white and black hair looming over his unseen face.

<The demons required no faces for they caught better without them. They all had everything a normal human would have except for eyes, a nose, and a mouth. No eyebrows or any facial hair. They were faceless.>

The demons began fighting making a great effort to determine the greater of the two. Although Misty was the weakest, he kept up his weight during the battle. The battle came to an end slowly and Misty looked up at the wounded Bliss. He ran over to her and looked at her with soft gentle eyes. He had never meant to kill someone as powerful as her. She closed her eyes and released her inner self. As the glowing skin of the once almighty began to disappear, a baby was seen. A human. The first of their kind.

Misty took the baby and hid it from the world. Her name was Samantha. She would grow up to be the one who helped the good. For every world needed good and bad. She would protect the light while Misty ruled the darkness. She grew up to the age 17 in only about 4 days. Her powers were amazing. She could do almost anything. It was time to test her logic. She went into the house of the demons, The Dark Realm, where she saw Brando. He was lying happily next to his parent, Kathy. Samantha's eyes filled with fire. She tapped the lord on the arm and watched him turn slowly to her. He was in shock. Before he could move Samantha scratched his arm and he stopped moving. The glowing skin slowly faded and out came a baby. She did not want to stop. She ran through the world scratching or staring at anyone who saw her. Turning them into humans. Some grew fast in a series of days, others took longer. The children that took longer to grow up forgot about the evil monsters. Those who took at most a couple days, felt still trapped in the dark world.

When monsters found out about this girl, Misty was sentenced to unground punishment. Where he lays under the earth at the very center for as long as time shall be.

Samantha freed as many souls as she could, but started to slow down. When Brando became the same age as Samantha they began talking. Brando believed his name was Liam, and Samantha let him believe that. Samantha was taught to believe her name was Samantha when it wasn't. It was Bliss. Her father had been her greatest enemy. For a few years of Samantha's life that went by quicker than a blink of an eye, Samantha and Misty had become intimate. When Misty was taken away, Samantha felt unfazed. She moved onto Brando who she insisted on being with forever. She convinced Kyle that they were siblings. She came up with a whole new story for everyone she saved; but sadly, even though they knew that there were bad things in the world, Samantha couldn't tell them the truth.

The human population grew and grew everyday. Some were from humans having kids. Some were from when Samantha saved them. While fighting along side of Liam and Kyle, they would run away before the baby appeared. Meaning, either the baby grew up alone or was found and grew up. Samantha refused to leave Liam's side for she determined to be with him forever. But one wrong swipe ruined that. They were battling several monsters when Kathy came out. She had no idea of this and swiped her arm away from her, scratching Kathy. They ran away before the babies appeared. Kathy was to grow up normal for 5 years. Than her training would begin when she'd only take a matter of days. This scared Samantha because she knew that when she reached the age of five, Samantha would return to a spirit form.