Andy Imagine-Music Shop

Lauren’s Imagine 5

 (Lauren’s POV)

 I work in a music shop and it can be so boring! The only upside of working there is the hot guys that stroll in for new instruments. They can buy me any day!

Just a typical Monday in the shop. I’m half sleeping on the till and slightly snoring.

Someone taps the desk and my eyes crack open a little.

A figure of a man slowly comes into focus. More details become clear and I realise he is straight up hot!

I instantly jolt up; wide eyed, full of life, big smile. It’s the most work I’ve ever done in that place!

‘Sorry to bother you, love, but I’m looking for the Gibson Platinum range?’ he asks in a gorgeous scouse accent.

‘Not at all, the Gibson’s are all over in that corner were the creepy guy is standing’ I indicate with a point.

‘Oh, haha. Cheers, lovely.’ He thanks then strolls towards the corner I pointed to.

That was so embarrassing. He saw me sleeping and probably heard me snoring. I’m almost convinced I was slightly dribbling too.

Ergh, now I’m defiantly dribbing; over him, over his face, over his accent, over his body, over his…

HE’S PLAYING ONE OF THE GIBSONS AND HE IS BLOODY AMAZING!

I instantly hurry over and gleam with content.

‘You play like an angel!’ I compliment.

He smiles while declaring ‘It’s nothing really. My bandmate, Joel is better’

‘You play in a band?’ I sound intrigued.

‘Yup, Lawson. You heard of us?’

‘Heard of you? I love you! Well I love your music I can’t love you because I don’t you but I could learn to love you wait I didn’t mean to say that it came out wrong holy shit I need to learn how to breathe and pause through sentences!’ I finish and take a huge gasp of air.

Wow, good going, Lauren. Now he thinks you’re a twerp who can’t use grammar in speech correctly. I’d so slap you but we are in public right now!

‘Ur… ok?’ is all he manages to reply.

‘Sorry, tough morning. Boring job. You’re the only exciting thing that has happened today and I wanna embrace that!’

‘Sure’ he quickly says while dragging me into a full on hug. His arms wrap around me and I feel as though I’m all cosy in a blanket.

Not what I quite meant by embrace but this is great! Better even!

We pull out the hug being careful not to wreck the guitar and he places it back down on the stand.

‘So… I’m Andy… and you… are my future girlfriend if you take this number’ he declared while waving a pen in my face.

I nod too desperately and he chuckles. He scribbles the phone number on my hand and plants a kiss on it.

‘Keep it safe angel. ‘ he huskily whispers as he stares deeply into my eyes then walks away.

Holy… shit…