Joel Imagine-Motorbike

Abbie’s Imagine 3

 (Abbie’s POV)

 It’s been about 2 months since my best mate, Beth got her new boyfriend Joel. There’s something about him that I don’t like. He’s hiding something and I wanna know what it is. I don’t want him hurting my best friend like boys have done to her in the past.

See this Joel boy… he’s a bad guy… and he makes Beth a bad girl. She skips class to see him, her attitude with her family has got worse, and the only person she hasn’t pushed away since she got with him is me. She’s gone from an A grade student to a D grade student just because he came into her life. I have no idea what to do because I hate seeing what this stupid guy does to her.

It’s the end of the school say and me and Beth are heading to the front entrance of the school ready to go home. We’re laughing away and as soon as Beth sees Joel leaning up against his bike with his black skinny jeans on, his white t-shirt and his black leather jacket, black army boots on and his hair jelled up into a quiff she runs straight to him. He looks like a twat. I roll my eyes and walk towards them after they greet with a nauseas snog.

‘Hey, Abbie’ Joel says in a twatty voice.

I roll my eyes and ignore him.

‘Come on, Beth. Let’s walk home.’ I order.

‘Beth doesn’t need to walk, I can give her a ride on my motorbike’ Joel demands.

‘But what about me?’ I ask in a high pitch.

‘You won’t fit on my motorbike too, silly’ Joel mocks and I look at Beth with a sad look.

She looks sympathetic but hops on his motorbike none the less and they both speed off down the road leaving me to walk on my own.

*later that night*

I sit on the sofa while watching a movie. Even Channing Tatum can’t cheer me up after the shit day I’ve had.

All of a sudden there’s a knock at the door. I huff but get up to answer it.

As I open the door, I have a mini heart attack.

It’s Joel.

‘What the hell are you doing here?’ I hiss spitefully.

Joel stumbles in, struggling to walk.

‘Come on in then’ I sarcastically throw at him.

He turns around to face me in the hallway and he looks as white as a sheep.

‘What’s wrong?’ I ask sounding suddenly worried.

Joel takes off his leather jacket and reveals his white t-shirt. He’s covered in blood. And judging by the huge stab wound, the blood is his. I instantly run into the kitchen and grab the first aid kit from the cupboard. I get into the hallway and gently guide him to the sofa as he can’t walk very well.

I look into his eyes and his eyes fix on mine.

‘Do you trust me?’ I ask.

He nods slightly.

I grab the hem of his t-shirt and pull it over his head to reveal his torso. And it’d be a very hot, muscly torso if it wasn’t covered in his own blood.

He must have caught me staring at his abs because a small smirk reveals in the corner of his mouth. I snap back into medical mode and I use his t-shirt to block any more blood loss.

I grab the phone and go to dial 999 but Joel’s hand stops me.

‘Don’t…’ he huskily orders.

‘Why?’ I ask.

‘I had my part to play in this attack, trust me.’ He declares.

‘Where’s Beth?’ I question.

‘Back at her parent’s house’

‘She doesn’t know you’re here?’ I sound shocked.

‘No… I came to you because… because-‘ he’s struggling to talk through the pain. ‘Because I wouldn’t want Beth to see how weak I can be.’ He finishes ad for once I feel his sympathy.

‘What am I going to do about this stab wound then?’ I ask.

‘Stitch it up yourself.’ He orders while breathing heavily to deal with the pain.

‘Fine but if I don’t do a good enough job don’t blame me, you declined professional help.’

‘Just DO IT!’ he screams through the pain.

I push him down onto the sofa so he’s lying down completely and I begin stitching up the wound.

I finish up and wipe away the now dry blood from his skin. I rub disinfectant onto the stiches and he screams in agony. I place my finger on his mouth to shut him up. He slowly sits up while my finger is still pressed to his lips. He grabs my arm slightly then pulls me into a kiss. And surprisingly… I let him.