Ryan Imagine-Bad For Me

Jennifer’s Imagine

 Apologies for the sex scene, Jennifer requested it!

 (Jennifer’s POV)

 I stand up screaming in Ryan’s face. ‘YOU’RE BAD FOR ME RYAN!’

‘Well you’re bad for me!’ he screams in reply.

‘You know what I can’t do this! Not anymore!’ I shout.

‘FINE! Walk away like always! You should be used to it by now!’ he exclaims.

I turn around; face like thunder.

‘YOU KNOW WHAT! DON’T CRY WHEN I SLAM THAT FRONT DOOR! AFTER ALL YOU SHOULD BE USED TO GIRLS LEAVING YOU BECAUSE YOU’RE SUCH A PRICK!’ I scream back.

That shut him up. Then he just… went for me… he shoved me up against the wall; hard and fast. I let out a gasp of shock.

‘GET OFF OF ME YOU TWAT!’ I order.

Then he all of a sudden thrust his lips on mine. He’s so strong I can’t push him off. But I weirdly like this whole angry passion thing. So I decide to play him at his own game and I push him into another wall and continue kissing him. I feel him smile into the kiss and instantly rip his shirt off him throw it to the sofa. While we are still kissing, we both stumble into the bedroom and I push him down onto the bed; and hard. He loves it. I take off my own shirt and pull it over my head in one clean sweep. He stares at my bra an cleavage with wide eyes. We haven’t done this yet. We were just denying our feelings for each other so this should be interesting.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me down violently on him. I love it. We both grind our hips together with each other’s and we moan quietly. Let’s make this more interesting. I rip his jeans off angrily and throw them at a wall and push him down so his back is on the bed. I straddle him and grind against his hardening dick while I still have my jeans on.

 (Ryan’s POV)

 It feels f*cking amazing. I’m instantly hard from her vicious sexy ways and I want more. ‘Harder’ I order. She grinds harder and faster against my dick and it feels so good.  I moan out a little louder than before but not enough. It’s my turn to get her going. I push her off me and she falls beside me breathlessly. I straddle her this time and rip her jeans off and pull her underwear off instantly. Before she has time to think I plunge my tongue into her and she screams in pleasure as I roam around with my tongue. I pin her arms down so she can’t go anywhere and the faster and deeper I go with my tongue, the louder her groans get. She grabs my head and pushes me in further. She’s so hot. I finish up with my tongue then she tugs at my underwear. She then tears them off and flicks them off the bed effortlessly. I grab a condom and roll it on and instantly dive into her and she screams out in pain.

‘Yeah you better keep screaming, this is what you get for shouting at me’ I say through gritted teeth. I can’t help but moan because of how tight she is. She moans out too and it’s clear the pain is now over for her.

‘Faster’ she orders.

‘No, you obey me’ I order.

‘Please Ryan, faster, harder, deeper’ she asks. She sounds so f*cking hot when she describes how I should f*ck her. So I decide to do as she asks. I thrust myself in and out of her harder and harder and so much faster and she screams at the top of her lungs. I hitch both her legs up so they are resting on each of my shoulders and the new position gives us both so much more pleasure. Me both scream so loud and I feel it coming…

‘Jenni, I’m- I’m about to cum!’ I scream.

‘GOOD!’ she screams through her moans then continues ‘ME TOO!’

We both keep going and in sync we release and ride out our orgasm and Jenni’s leg’s drop beside me and I fall onto her front and hitch my chin into her neck while we are both trying to catch our breath.

‘As I said… you’re bad for me’ Jenni says.

‘And that’s why this is so right’ I reply and we seal the deal with a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it Jenni! xxx