Andy Imagine-Perfect Family

Jodi’s Imagine 8

 (Jodi’s POV)

 Beth helps me get out the car while Andy grabs the car seat in the back. And in that car seat is a very beautiful little girl. I’m very sore after just having given birth to her last night but she’s so perfect. She’s everything I could wish for.

Andy is going to be a flawless father.

Beth helps me to the door and she leads me to sofa and I softly parch myself on the edge of it. Ryan darts down the stairs and instantly engulfs Beth in his arm and swings her round. He puts her down and kisses her romantically.

They are so great together it’s unreal.

Andy joins us in the living room soon after with the car seat carrier and my wonderful baby girl.

Ryan and Beth both sit down on the other sofa and stare in awe as Andy carefully removes Emma from her car seat and takes her gently in his arms while swaying her back and forth lightly.

Ryan takes Beth’s hand and she begins to cry.

‘Beth, would you like to hold her?’ I ask quietly and Beth’s head shoots towards me. I nod in acceptation.

Andy slowly walks over to Beth and lowers his arms carefully and Beth takes Emma in her arms. Beth admires Emma in her arms and I begin to cry a little too.

Andy takes out his phone and takes a picture of Beth holding Emma and looking at her while Ryan rests his head on Beth’s shoulder while looking at Emma too. He loads it to Instagram and puts the caption ‘Emma meets the Godparents…’.

Andy shows it to Ryan and Ryan instantly gleams with happiness. He turns to Beth.

‘Hey Beth?’

‘Yes Ryan?’

‘We’re God Parents!’ He declares and Beth cries even more.

‘Really!’ she says looking at me and Andy as we nod.

Beth kisses Emma lightly on her forehead then gently hands her over to Ryan. He admires Emma too and a tiny tear falls from his face too!

After a while Ryan hands Emma to me.

‘Me and Ryan are off’ Beth announces and I look at her sadly.

‘We have a wedding to get to! His sister’s!’ She adds and I chuckle.

‘Good luck!’ I say and they both laugh and hug Andy before leaving.

*later that night*

 (Andy’s POV)

 Emma has fallen asleep on Jodi’s chest and Jodi has her head rested on my chest. I decide to take this amazing photo opportunity and flip the camera on my iPhone so it’s the front camera and take a picture of us all 3 in a row. The picture looks amazing and I upload it to Instagram with a black and white filter and add a caption of ‘The two most important girls in my life, and I’ll love them every day of my short life’ I put my phone away and kiss Jodi’s head as she drifts off to sleep herself.

My family are perfect.