four

derek+

my fist came in contact with the door, hard and fast.

it opened, "derek, what-"

"no questions asked," i cut her off as i attaches my lips to hers.

she puts her hands on my chest to try and stop me, but i grab her waist and pull her closer to me.

"d, w-what-" she mumbled into the kiss.

i pull my lips away, "just please, i need you right now."

"what about maggie?" she asked as i stared at her lips.

i licked my lips, "i caught her cheating on me,"

ana furrowed her eyebrows, "what a bitch,"

"so please, just go with it."

she hesitantly nodded her head, "just this once."

++

anastasia+

he backed us up till he fell on the couch and i fell on top of his lap, straddling him.

his lips left mine and trailed down to my jaw and neck.

my hands found way to his hair and i pulled at it causing him to moan.

as he was kissing my neck, i thought about what sahar and i bet on. i have to make sammy and derek- whom are best friends, fall for me.

last night i slept with sammy, and now here i am, about to do the same with derek.

god, i'm such a hoe.

his hands pulled at my shirt and tugged it off, so i was just in my leggings and sports bra.

derek wrapped his hand around my hair and slightly pulled at it, to give him more access to my neck.

a moan slipped past my lips and i felt him smirk against my neck.

his hips met up with mine and i did the same in return.

"derek," i moaned.

"hmm, baby," he hummed against my neck.

derek stood up and walked upstairs to my room as we continued to make out. his hands were on my butt, squeezing it.

he kicked open my room door and threw me on my bed. he stood in front of me and took off his shirt and leaned down to kiss me again.

his hand trailed down into my leggings and he moved my panties aside and slowly slid his finger across my sensitive area, making me arch my back in pleasure.

his lips trailed down my neck and he began to suck on it.

"this is to show everyone that you're mine," he whispered against my neck.

the sound of his voice raised goosebumps on my skin.

i bit my lip to keep my moans down.

he kissed down my chest and took off my sports bra, taking a hold of my left breast in his hand.

"f-fuck," i moaned, arching my back.

his fingers slid in and out of me, and as i was about to climax he took his fingers out of me.

"not so fast babygirl," he smirked, standing up and taking off his pants and boxers at once.

his fingers hooked onto the hem of my leggings and he yanked them down, along with my panties.

he teased my slits with the tip of his length.

i whined as he teased me and i shifted my hips up. his hand comes down to hold my hip from moving.