one

anastasia+

as soon as those words left my mouth, i instantly regretted it.

my cousin looked me with a smirk, "a bet is a bet, and you can't back out."

i groaned and threw my head back, "why do i always do this to myself?!"

she threw her legs up onto the table, "because you're stupid." she retorted.

i rolled my eyes, fiddling with my pop socket on my phone, "geez, thanks."

"you know i love you," she laughed, "so how are you gonna do it?" she asked. "since ya know, maggie and derek are dating,"

i sighed, throwing my body to side and landing fast first on the couch, "i don't know,"

"well first, get the easiest target."

"which is?" i asked, looking at her.

"sammy," she stated as if it were the obvious.

++

"just put it on!" sahar screamed at me.

she was making me put on a red bralette with a white tight skirt. it wasn't a body con skirt, it was like dress pant material.

"why!?" i complained.

"because! don't you want sam to fall for you?" she put a hand on her hip.

"fine," i grumbled, snatching the clothes from her hand and walking into the bathroom.

"oh my god! yes!" sahar screamed, eyeing me up and down.

"i can't with you," i laughed.

"put these on!" she threw me a pair of nike air ones.

"oof," i responded, looking at myself in the mirror.

"exactly. let's go!" she squealed, pulling me along.

++

we arrived at sams because he was having a barbecue with only just us friends.

"yo sam! open up!" sahar yelled, banging on the door.

"calm yourself!" i heard from inside and the door opened, revealing a sammy with a beer in his hand. "hey guys- woah ana," his eyes widened.

"hey bitch, gonna invite us in?" sahar sassed sam.

"yeah, yeah come in," he moved out the way. "woah, ana." he mutters again.

"i told you," she whispered in my ear as we walked to the backyard.

"my twin!!" stassie yelled, running towards me. "god damn, you look like a snack." she hugs me.

"thanks boo, so do you," i complemented her on her blue two piece outfit.

sammy+

i couldn't stop staring at ana. she looked so fucking hot. i mean, she always does, but god damn.

"dude, are you okay?" derek asked, chuckling at me.

"yeah, why?" i lied.

"because you keep looking at ana as if she were the last person on this earth with a vagina, walking on two feet."

i looked at her again, "i mean, she looks hot as fuck, so i'm gonna stare," i told derek.

"not gonna lie, she does look pretty hot," he chuckled.

"dude, you've got a girlfriend!"

"and?" derek shrugged, "if i see a hot girl, i'm gonna say she's hot," derek shrugged, sipping his beer.

i shake my head, chuckling at one of my best friends. "do you think she would ever fuck me?" i asked derek.

"well, stas is her best friend and your ex, so i have no fucking clue, but i think she would, why?"

"just because," i mumbled.

"if you wanna tap that ass, then go tap that ass!" derek shouted, causing me to laugh.

"oh lord," i laughed.

"well go do it before anyone else does it," he says, eyeing jack who's talking to ana.

++

first chapter down yeet 😂😂

comment, vote, follow and share 🧡