Dear everyone,

Dear whoever is reading this,

You're beautiful. You're honest. You're amazing. You're you. I love you for who you are. I love you no matter how skinny you are or how much makeup you wear. I love you.

You are not determined by your shirt or pant size.

You're not determined by how much makeup you wear.

You're not determined by the number on that scale.

You're not determined by what others say.

You're not determined by the number of scars on your wrists.

You're to determined by what gender you are.

You're not determined by who you love.

You're amazing. You're you and that's all anyone can ever ask for. Not everyone in life will like you. That's just life.

But here on this little icon on your phone screen is where someone will except you not matter your gender, race, weight, size, sexual orientation etc.

I love you for you. You're beautiful just the way you are. Nobody else is like you. There is only one you. Don't change yourself to please others.

Change something you want to change for yourself.

If you want to get skinnier. Do it for yourself. Don't do it cause you think that guy/girl in your math class will like it. Or because you think people will leave you alone.

Do it because you want to do it. Do it for yourself not anyone else. I love you. I know I say this all the time but I honestly mean it. If you need to talk to anyone about anything or just nothing at all then please pm me.

I don't care if you have like 3 followers. You're a person. Numbers don't matter to me.

You matter to me. I love you guys. ♥️

 ♥️