30 Day Writing Challenge

I'm just bored and wanna do this.

Day 1: List 10 things that make you happy.

1.) Music
2.) friends (sometimes)
3.) writing
4.) YouTube
5.) Netflix
6.) Wattpad
7.) Shane Dawson
8.) Ethan and Grayson Dolan
9.) when my phone batteries on 100%
10.) sleep

Day 2: Write about something that someone told you that you'll never forget.

My mom told me that not everyone is going to agree with you. And that's okay. But you have to at least respect their opinions. You have to agree to disagree.

Day 3: What are your 3 pet peeves.

When people don't close my door and then make me get up to do it.

When people jump to conclusions that everything is about them. Like I could say something and then someone will be like "WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!" NO I FUCKING WASN'T!

Everything. You name it I hate something about it. (Name stuff if you want for a reason why I might hate it)

Day 4: write about someone who inspires you.

Who inspires me? Oh. I got one. Shane Dawson.

Shane Dawson when he was a kid was so poor as a child. His childhood was not all the great. His family was poor, he was raped, he didn't have a father, his grandmother was sick, he was bullied and overweight. Like 400 pounds overweight. And all around his life basically sucked.

But he had a dream and his dream once became a reality. He is doing so well in life currently. He has an amazing boyfriend, a dog/cat that hate him 😂, and he is financially stable.

He is so humble and kid. You know when he had first gotten money from YouTube he had bought his mom a house and her dream car. Yeah. And he was living in some dirty, small apartment and sett his mom up first.

He is so humble and kind. He is the sweetest man I've ever met (yes I've met him). He is just amazing. I love him so much. ♥️

Day 5: list five places you want to visit.

Colorado
Italy
New York
Hawaii
Canada

Day 6: five ways to win your heart.

A ring. Lol.
Pizza
Something super romantic with roses involved
Alcohol
Flowers

(So I basically gave away details on if a guy proposed to me) 😂

Day 7: List 10 song's you're loving right now.

1.) I Wouldn't Mind- He is We (it literally just came on)

2.) Mama Don't Worry- bhabd bhabie

3.) Something's Gotta Give- Camila Cabello

4.) Simple Man- Jensen Ackles (Cover)

5.) She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5

6.) Piggyback- Melanie Martinez

7.) The Sound of Silence- Disturbed

8.) Bartier Cardi- Cardi B ft. 21 Savage

9.) Her Last Words- Courtney Parker

10.) Poppin'- Asian Doll

Day 8: Share something you struggle with.

Depression and hallucinations (literally knows that so idk why I'm saying it here... 😳)