Part 10 - He will be alright, right?

My water broke. I dropped further down on the ground as the pain pounded downwards.

You:

JUNGKOOK!

I screamed as loud as I could, my throat felt like it was on fire from my screaming.

Jungkook P.O.V

My eyes slowly drifted opened from the sound of someone screaming, I looked over to my side... no one. I immediately woke up and looked around the room, where was she?

I ran out the room and ran down the stairs

Jungkook:

Y/N!!

The house was empty, she wasn't here. I suddenly remembered the screams and ran out the house as fast as I could. It was so dark I couldn't see anything

Jungkook:

Y/N!!

I kept on calling her name as I ran in a random direction trying to find her.

Your P.O.V

I tried to keep my eyes open, but my vision just continued to get darker and darker.

I dropped my head down as my face soaked more and more with sweat. I felt like the pain was eating me alive I could even scream anymore, the only bit of strength I had left was draining so fast.

I moved my hand to my stomach

You:

Hold on... please!... I beg of you please just hold on

I whispered through my tears the painful feeling at my lower half grew more and more.

I narrowed my eyes at the path ahead, someone was running towards me... Jungkook

He fell down on the ground next to me as he held me close to him.

Jungkook:

y/n!

you:

the... the baby its...

I slowly whispered as I couldn't even keep my eyes open anymore, Jungkook pulled out his phone and quickly dialled for the ambulance before holding you closer to him.

Jungkook:

Y/N STAY WITH ME!

His face was so blurry, I thought as I struggled to keep my eyes open

Jungkook:

Don't close your eyes! Stay awake!

Jungkook yelled as he cupped my face with both hands.

Jungkook P.O.V

You:

t-the baby is... going to b-be ok, right?

I felt my eyes fill with tears as I looked at her, she looked like she was in so much pain.

I slowly placed my hand on her stomach, just as I was about to turn to her something caught my eye... blood.

I froze as I blinked a few times, tears pouring out my eyes. W-why was there so much blood?

I slowly turned back to her, she looked so pale it was killing me

She was staring at me clearly waiting for my answer

Jungkook:

o-our baby's... perfectly fine