Beg

I opened the doors to see Will. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw me with a baby.
"Amanda... Grayson is out of control. You need to help him!" He yelled making me roll my eyes

"Wait a second so I can put Mariel to her carriage. You walk in, sit on the couch" I said as I walked in and let him close the doors.

"I don't care Will. He should think about it when... He did all of those things" I said with a shiver in my voice as I remembered the things he did to me.

"But just listen to me please... He is desperate. He is always drunk, he keeps yelling your name in his sleep... The Pack is going down, and he doesn't even care" he said, making my heart ache for a second. My Pack. My people.

"Will listen, I...I will come tomorrow to see what's is all about. Okay?" I asked as I forced a smile, making him smile back.

We both stood up and hugged each other goodbye.
After I said goodnight to him, I walked back to the living room to see that it was already 2:46AM.

Wow, how time flies.

I picked up Mariel and I took her to Malia's room.
After I did so, I fell to key own bed, exhausted and really nervous about tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow morning, I woke up really early, in 6AM. So, I didn't sleep enough.

I got ready and I took a car before I made my way to my Pack.
-------------------------------------------------
I know I know, it was a short chapter, but I have more chapters after this!

Anyways, I'm at my grandparents' house and its AMAZING!!
We just watched old pictures and GOD DAMN, I just now find out that I was their dressing-making fun of doll!!