"Maybe she was dropped on her head as a kid"

"She's so weird"

I cough through the tears then I grab my friend hand as I squeeze it tightly .

I hate highschool

✧✧✧

Math.. everyone's worse subject well for me it's sadly my best. You're probably thinking

Why that's good I wish I was good at math.

Let me explain, so since the majority of the teen's population in high school are bad at math, me and many more being that few percentiles we have to be tutors for the rest of the class do you follow?

So as you know I can't talk to people I get nervous.
So it doesn't really work out.

As I'm solving the math problem, I feel someone tap on my shoulder I turn around slowly to see Devonte smiling down at me

"I haven't seen you in a hot minute," he says softly
"Yeah, I wonder why we stopped talking it was really fun hanging out with you" I reply back with a smile.

Devonte: he is my ex-boyfriend of two years, his parents sent him off too live with his dad in Chicago. Because he got into a fight with his mom and she gave up on him. Devonte and I broke up because he didn't want me to wait on him forever because we would've had a long distance relationship so he'd rather have a long distance friendship than a relationship.

Then at the beginning of the junior year, he came back and we haven't talked to each other until now.

"I - I actually meant to talk to you but I was kind of embarrassed to even speak to you, heh, but what I wanted to say was I'm sorry for breaking up something that was really good because I really loved you and I still do but I wanna become your friend first and see what happens from there like old time you know - when we were younger" he chuckles deeply

"I would love that" I imply with a smile so statistics isn't really his strong suit he's flunking left and right, I begin teaching him and explaining the definitions as well.

✧✧✧

As I'm walking out of the classroom to go to my second-period class I see the bangtan boys sneaking into their class with red eyes they were probably outside smoking. But then I see two boys banging on the lockers as he passes by them one of them looks a little tipsy then a girl starts running behind the blue-haired boy calling out his name.

"yoongi!" she yells
"leave me alone Alison, please! I don't want to date you nor do I wanna date you" he says while taking his forearm out her grip. This isn't any of my business as I start walking someone pulls me back by my backpack causing me to fall on the ground I hear the familiar giggle as I clench up my fist getting ready for the wrost.

"well well isn't it our dear rose how've you been?" Marcella comments she then grabs my bag and pours all of my things out onto the ivory glossy floor I feel the tears filling up in my eyelids I start to stand up but then they push me down, causing my knees to come in contact with the floor.

"stay down rose we just want to talk," Penelope says with a smile drawn on her face
"yeah let's talk," after Marcella replies I feel and hear an egg crack over my head when I see the yolk dripping on my head I feel a wave of anger and. Sadness come over me